My theory

Sarfux

LucasArts is working on an open world rpg.

People LOVE kotor.

Now..what I think is going on is that BioWare together with LucasArts are making people more aware of The Old Republic era to familiarize them more about it. Along with the Revan novel. I believe that there WILL be a kotor 3. The Old Republic is just a game to get people more aware of The Old Republic era and just an mmo. LucasArts knows TONS of people want a kotor 3. They aren't stupid to kick the hamper on that. I believe that the open world rpg that LA is working on is in fact kotor 3. They will release it when more people know about The Old Republic era and it will be the best rpg ever.

Anyway..that's what I think. I know BIoWare has stated this is for people who want kotor 3 through w/e to. But I don't believe that. They are just saying that to hide for the REAL fact for lucasarts making kotor 3 to surprise the fans and make the best kotor there ever was. *takes tin foil hate off* lol

Its no secret this era is untapped, what they do with it i feel relies on TORs performance over the next year or so.

Whether people truly open up to the game and the era or not. If they do then we will see more books and games set during this time

LucasArts is working on an open world rpg.

People LOVE kotor.

Now..what I think is going on is that BioWare together with LucasArts are making people more aware of The Old Republic era to familiarize them more about it. Along with the Revan novel. I believe that there WILL be a kotor 3. The Old Republic is just a game to get people more aware of The Old Republic era and just an mmo. LucasArts knows TONS of people want a kotor 3. They aren't stupid to kick the hamper on that. I believe that the open world rpg that LA is working on is in fact kotor 3. They will release it when more people know about The Old Republic era and it will be the best rpg ever.

Anyway..that's what I think. I know BIoWare has stated this is for people who want kotor 3 through w/e to. But I don't believe that. They are just saying that to hide for the REAL fact for lucasarts making kotor 3 to surprise the fans and make the best kotor there ever was. *takes tin foil hate off* lol

As a theory, I believe it calls for more time on the chalkboard.

Hello Sarfux!

Since you have made another thread which focuses on the cancelled game of Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ III, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We invite you to continue the existing discussion here:

should have had kotor 3..

Thanks!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN