What's your Annihilation DPS on the PVP training dummy?

Jagil

I'm using almost all weaponmaster BM gear with augmented 141 exp sabers and 1 WH piece and getting 1100dps. It feels a little low.

Can anyone else with the warzone dummy let me know what they are getting? If mine is low, its likely to be my rotation or not waiting for procs.

If you're getting a lot higher with similar gear, would sure like to know your rotations/general strat.

I bought the one on the ship, so i used that in 30 seconds of fight without adrenal with stim and buff of warrior,inquisitor and merc i did like 1700 DPS and with rakata adrenal and same as before in 15 sec i did 2600 DPS

however i have done just 2 tries so i should at least do 10 or 100 all of the same lenght and same stats buffs and make

so i can calculate my average DPS

Annhilation full BM with 4 WH pieces

How are you getting it that high? Are you using the wz dummy? I've tried everything and can only manage to get it to 1170DPS on the WZ dummy. I'm using warrior and enquisitor buffs, no stims at all. I am fighting for 2 minutes at a time though (simulating a long group fight)

Could you post your parser screen or send me your log by any chance, would sure like to see where all your damage is coming from and what I'm screwing up?

I can see form mine that a vast majority is bleed damage (with a high crit %), with the best direct attack being annihilation.

Edited by Jagil

The highest is with adrenal the other is without, but without the adrenal i did crit annhialte but without i did not

i did short test because PvP is not PvE and i think what i want to see is my best burst capabilties

Buff: War,Inq,BH

Stim:rakata might stim

Adrenal: rakata attack adrenal

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg824/scaled.php?server=824&filename=danni.png&res=landing

15 seconds in NOT a valid parse, that is burst dmg (Especially if cooldowns were used). Go 3 minutes minimum, preferably 5, then come back.

I have two augmented WH weapons and the earpiece, rest is BM. I'll parse in a bit and post back.

Edited by CaptainBarbosa

15 seconds in NOT a valid parse, that is burst dmg (Especially if cooldowns were used). Go 3 minutes minimum, preferably 5, then come back.

What i posted IS burst damage, since this is PvP i'm yes concerned about how much can i do as sustained but i'm more concerned at the burst i can do at my maximum since if i have to kill huttball's carrier i'm interesed in the time i am required to kill him....

i told what it was when i posted of course my sustained DPS is gonna be less the that on 3 minutes fight

Point is the OP is wondering why your parse was so high compared to his. He is comparing your burst parse with adrenal popped to his 2 min sustained parse and wondering why it comes up so short.

You're probably doing fine Jagil.

ok this is 6 minutes first try i did on the wz dummy

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2313/try1v.png

i used ACT

Edited by Rohns

Strength: 1360

Expertise: 1290

Bonus Power: 336.7

Crit Chance: 34.82% (With agent buff)

Surge: 71.68%

Class Buffs: All

No stims or adrenals used at all, and no relics used.

1464 DPS over 5 min.

Graph

Damage Breakdown

I did a 2nd parse with similar results, just to check consistency.

Your bleeds should be anywhere from 35 - 40% of your damage.

Annihilate is about 20%

Ravage is about 15%

Assault and Viscious Slash are around 8- 10%, depending on how much empowerment procs.

Only use battering assault if you are at 6 rage or less, otherwise use assault. It does more damage.

Edited by CaptainBarbosa

Looks like you use a lot of PVE gear. How is pvp for you?

I'm valor rank 81, and I'm usually at or near the top of damage charts, averaging around 300-400k damage and 75-100k healing in a full match (600-700k damage occasionally in exceptionally long and healer-heavy matches). I've found my fully augmented and stat-optimized 61 PvE gear to be more effective than my base set of Battlemaster gear for PvP. I'm still working on my War Hero gear grind now that I'm nearly done with the PvE grind for this tier. Fully stat-optimized War Hero gear will definitely be better than my current PvE gear for PvP, but the baseline War Hero stuff is complete garbage for Marauders/Sentinels.

Thanks for the responses on this. I did manage to get dps up to around 1300, but I think the rest will simply require better gear. Will definitely get my imp agent levelled up for that 5% crit buff, that's pretty huge.

Was good to get links for a couple parsers too, the one I was using was a bit basic.

I bought the one on the ship, so i used that in 30 seconds of fight without adrenal with stim and buff of warrior,inquisitor and merc i did like 1700 DPS and with rakata adrenal and same as before in 15 sec i did 2600 DPS

however i have done just 2 tries so i should at least do 10 or 100 all of the same lenght and same stats buffs and make

so i can calculate my average DPS

Annhilation full BM with 4 WH pieces

From the sounds of it you are talking about your hightest hits and not running the parcer the correct way which you should be going for at least 4 mins. And if you come back and say you did then you are clearly using the wrong training dummie to get numbers that high.

I'm valor rank 81, and I'm usually at or near the top of damage charts, averaging around 300-400k damage and 75-100k healing in a full match (600-700k damage occasionally in exceptionally long and healer-heavy matches). I've found my fully augmented and stat-optimized 61 PvE gear to be more effective than my base set of Battlemaster gear for PvP. I'm still working on my War Hero gear grind now that I'm nearly done with the PvE grind for this tier. Fully stat-optimized War Hero gear will definitely be better than my current PvE gear for PvP, but the baseline War Hero stuff is complete garbage for Marauders/Sentinels.
Interesting. I heard the Vindicator set mods are much better, will have to check it out.

Posts like this always amuse me.

There is ZERO reason to parse yourself (and then proceed to give advice) unless you're fully self buffed and using all of your tools in your bag.

First off, I had no stims or adrenals available at the time. Secondly, parsing without using relics/cooldowns is perfectly valid. It gives you a dependable baseline benchmark of what damage you can do on average. Edited by CaptainBarbosa

PVP Dummy w BH, Operative, and Warrior buff (and might stim/adrenals) = ~1700 over 6 minutes

Operation Dummy w/ same buffs/stims/adrenals = ~1450 over 6 minutes

Full BM gear w/ WH ear and implant for PVP gear

Black Hole Chest, ear, implant, head

Campaign bracer

Rakata legs, boots, relics, implant, weapons

Rakata modded belt

Can more people post dps for over 5 mins on operation dummy please? not sure how I stand, and our vengeance jugg /powertech dps is around 1390. Obviously on the dummy you have to add around 50-100 dps for vicious throw etc..

Interesting. I heard the Vindicator set mods are much better, will have to check it out.

First off, I had no stims or adrenals available at the time. Secondly, parsing without using relics/cooldowns is perfectly valid. It gives you a dependable baseline benchmark of what damage you can do on average.

Yeah because when burning down that healer or fighting that boss you probably won't use your relic or adrenal....

There's no reason not to use every tool you have for parses.

average : 500-600k/5 min -> 1666-2000/s

Gear :

WH (non-optimized yet)

2 WH lightsaber + augment 18str

5 WH hero pieces + augment 18str

Belt WH hero

other BM

relics:

BM power

(Pve) chance to proc kinetics dmg (karaga)

Adrenal:Rakata power

Stim : rakata str/power

Buffs: Warrior only

Edited by Cstan