Orange LEGACY Braces and Belt

oOFrozenOo

• 3 weeks later...
Corusant for Republic I believe

Is it lvl 6 or 10 legacy to get and 75K each so 150K total

Actually it depends on the item and it can be level 16 on some items from the Legacy Vendors and requires you to have the Legacy Tool in your inventory.

Actually it depends on the item and it can be level 16 on some items from the Legacy Vendors and requires you to have the Legacy Tool in your inventory.

You are thinking if the Birthright and Inheritance sets which are blue quality of a fixed level and are obtained with special trade in items. There are also 2 orange sets, Renowned and Exalted, that require legacy level 10 and 20 respectively. They only cost credits and come empty set to character level 1.

You are thinking if the Birthright and Inheritance sets which are blue quality of a fixed level and are obtained with special trade in items. There are also 2 orange sets, Renowned and Exalted, that require legacy level 10 and 20 respectively. They only cost credits and come empty set to character level 1.

The Birthright/Inheritance are actually Legendary (dark purple) quality. (well, I know the inheritance are, I didn't actually check the birthright stuff)

The Birthright/Inheritance are actually Legendary (dark purple) quality. (well, I know the inheritance are, I didn't actually check the birthright stuff)

Thanks, maybe I need to adjust my color settings. :) They do have very good stats for their level, but personally I think they are far more trouble to get than they are worth.

Wait, are they really?

I have a Birthright Belt construction kit and it's a yellow highlight. I got it off of a drop though, and the loot beam for it was VERY WEIRD. I'm talking about quest item color beam with a dark purple-ish blue tint in the middle. I wish I could have took a screenshot of it but I was very curious as to why it had that loot beam so i looted it without thinking.

I was wondering if it possible tu put a lvl 61 armoring in the legacy belt, like WH armoring because I tried to put the armoring of my old battle master chest piece and it is bind to chest shell only

I was wondering if it possible tu put a lvl 61 armoring in the legacy belt, like WH armoring because I tried to put the armoring of my old battle master chest piece and it is bind to chest shell only

You can put a level 61 armoring in but you have to get it from HM EC or the Nightmare Pilgrim. Anything you EXTRACT/REMOVE from a gear piece will be bound to that gear slot (head, chest...). Some of the endgame bosses drop Black Hole armouring which is NOT bound to slot. I'm not sure whether there is any Campaign Armouring that is not bound to slot though.

Hope this helps.

Almost certainly augmentable in 1.3

Also, bracers and belt only cost like 75k. Generally way cheaper than GTN where people try to scalp you.

Lol, that's nothing like scalping because they're not depleting the original source. If GTN prices are too high for you (unlikely on most servers, not enough demand) you should get to level 50 so you can make 250k/day off the dailies.

You can put a level 61 armoring in but you have to get it from HM EC or the Nightmare Pilgrim. Anything you EXTRACT/REMOVE from a gear piece will be bound to that gear slot (head, chest...). Some of the endgame bosses drop Black Hole armouring which is NOT bound to slot. I'm not sure whether there is any Campaign Armouring that is not bound to slot though.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so I should be able to find those armoring through the GTN

Edited by weshaw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.