Campaign eliminator cannon

I dont know if its just me or this is real but it seems like the campaign eliminator cannon is a huge step down in aim i have an augmented rakata cannon and as is i stand to lose 42 aim switching to this gun i gain some max damage and some tech but is losing 42 of your main stat really an upgrade

Mathematically, it all depends how much of the secondary stats you gain. For example, losing 40 aim to gain 60 power would be a definite upgrade.

Also, you can just strip the Campaign cannon off its mods and put them to an augmented cannon to keep the augment bonus.

I dont know if its just me or this is real but it seems like the campaign eliminator cannon is a huge step down in aim i have an augmented rakata cannon and as is i stand to lose 42 aim switching to this gun i gain some max damage and some tech but is losing 42 of your main stat really an upgrade

A PVP item will usually have less aim than a PVE one, as expertise is the primary PVP stat.

IIRC it's a definite upgrade over the battlemaster cannon, but a dubious upgrade/sidegrade over the rakata cannon.

A PVP item will usually have less aim than a PVE one, as expertise is the primary PVP stat.

IIRC it's a definite upgrade over the battlemaster cannon, but a dubious upgrade/sidegrade over the rakata cannon.

Campaign is PVE.

War Hero is PVP.

Just ask mr robot (or use another simulator) to preview the change on you stats. I bought the war hero assault canon and just changed the canon (but not the other mods) to adapt it on my rakata-based weapon and lost about 35 aim. The lost power is compensated by the augmentation on my min-max range. As for the crit lost I am not sure yet, but I kept the change because I feel like it is better.

Ya said you loose 42 aim, but you are probably using an augmented weapon with a +18 aim mod, right? So it means only 24 aim lost once you finisht the mod permutation.

Edited by Boufsa

Buy the Campaign Combat Tech Rifle instead, the barrel and mods on it are more aim heavy while the Cannon is more endurance heavy for some reason. After you buy it just strip out the mods and put it in an augmented orange cannon and you'll have a better gun than the Campaign Eliminator Cannon. Min-Max damage won't be affected because it only takes the rating and the type of weapon the barrel is in into account so once you move the barrel to an assault cannon you'll get the same damage as you would with the Eliminator Cannon.

For specifics:

Campaign Eliminator Assault Cannon:

Color Crystal:

41 Critical Rating

Barrel:

146 Weapon Damage/Power Rating

57 Aim

60 Endurance

Mod:

41 Aim

53 Endurance

32 Critical Rating

Enhancement:

45 Endurance

22 Critical Rating

57 Surge Rating

Campaign Combat Tech's Blaster Rifle:

Color Crystal:

41 Power

Barrel:

68 Aim

49 Endurance

Mod:

53 Aim

32 Endurance

41 Power

Enhancement:

27 Endurance

41 Power

57 Surge Rating

Edited by Ganrax

Buy the Campaign Combat Tech Rifle instead, the barrel and mods on it are more aim heavy while the Cannon is more endurance heavy for some reason. After you buy it just strip out the mods and put it in an augmented orange cannon and you'll have a better gun than the Campaign Eliminator Cannon. Min-Max damage won't be affected because it only takes the rating and the type of weapon the barrel is in into account so once you move the barrel to an assault cannon you'll get the same damage as you would with the Eliminator Cannon.

For specifics:

Campaign Eliminator Assault Cannon:

Color Crystal:

41 Critical Rating

Barrel:

57 Aim

60 Endurance

Mod:

41 Aim

53 Endurance

32 Critical Rating

Enhancement:

45 Endurance

22 Critical Rating

57 Surge Rating

Campaign Combat Tech's Blaster Rifle:

Color Crystal:

41 Power

Barrel:

68 Aim

49 Endurance

Mod:

53 Aim

32 Endurance

41 Power

Enhancement:

27 Endurance

41 Power

57 Surge Rating

THANK YOU for posting the stats!!! (and the suggestion)