What to do between PVP Q's?

AOzone

I PVP, and only PVP. I find the uptime between Q's to be horrendous. And since those aren't getting any better, why not have a few [DAILY] quests available to do on the fleet? WoW had cooking/fishing/etc dailies and helped with that 5-10 minute uptime in between Q's. Once you get your crew skills going there is not much to do. Yes, I could fly out to do dailies on other planets, but it take 10 minutes to get to where you can start doing the quests. By that time WZ Q has popped and you have to find a safe place to enter Q, etc, etc. I want a no pressure casual daily that I can pick up and leave whenever my Q pops.

Or you could have an area for duels!!! A dueling area is a great place for PVP'ers to congregate and have a good time. Having an area for PVP'ers will facilitate Pre-made group formations and make PVP more fun.

I will also post this in the general discussion thread.

We have a competition to jump table to table in the middle of the fleet. The records 86. Than my guild quit. Seriously though, they need a dueling area, or pazaak tables or something(anything) to do in those 20 minute que windows. Edited by williambr

Pazaak - That's what's missing! Pazaak with Atton Rand :)

LOL

Seriously though, I would have loved to have been able to sit in the middle of fleet and gamble real credits. Hell, sometimes the warzones get locked down by a team of "uber leets" the least I could do to feel better would be to take their money waiting for ques lol.

Or u can do dailies on Ilum, Belsavis, Black Hole while u wait queued :-) After PvP u will be spawned back to place u were.

Or u can do anything else that doesnt require ur continuos presence (is interuptable :-) )

Edited by SeekingEdge