I play solo, server issues...what to do if...

Deluged

You're 50 and don't have an active guild or a server that's lively. WZ pop veeeery slowly. I really enjoy my 50 Commando, and I don't want to stop playing him. So with the dailies, which is all I've basically got left to do, can I make a pgame of it? Is getting good gear and interesting items possible? I bought the recruit PvP gear and joined a WZ. I was effective as a naked man with a pea shooter. Then I tried a dailie and realized PvP gear won't cut it in PvE..

Of course you know the rest of that, yep, I got rid of my PvE gear. So, I don't have enough creds for the new level license available, almost there though. All the skills at 50 cleaned me out pretty good.

Anyway, anyone else in a similar situation that made a game of it?

You're 50 and don't have an active guild or a server that's lively. WZ pop veeeery slowly. I really enjoy my 50 Commando, and I don't want to stop playing him. So with the dailies, which is all I've basically got left to do, can I make a pgame of it? Is getting good gear and interesting items possible? I bought the recruit PvP gear and joined a WZ. I was effective as a naked man with a pea shooter. Then I tried a dailie and realized PvP gear won't cut it in PvE..

Of course you know the rest of that, yep, I got rid of my PvE gear. So, I don't have enough creds for the new level license available, almost there though. All the skills at 50 cleaned me out pretty good.

Anyway, anyone else in a similar situation that made a game of it?

Plenty of easy ways to earn credits.

First, you *can* use recruit gear in PvE. We've taken a tank in recruit gear though EV before. Just be careful, and don't pull more than one group of enemies at once. Tons of fun to be had in Ops and HMs .. but ...

I'm gathering you need more single-player options. First thing to do is run your dailies. You can make 350k a day running Belsavis, Ilum and Corellia dailies - and my guild regularly does them naked (no armor, just weapons) for the lulz.

If you can't hack the dailies yet, run your space missions. You can make 100k+ a day through space missions.

Take that money and turn it into crafting missions, and make yourself some new PvE gear.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. I know where a few dailies are on ilum...not sure about Belsavis or Corellia..I'll do some googling..

I appreciate the suggestions.

About doing Alts till servers are dealt with...I've done a fair bit of that already, not to 50 of course. But I was hoping for more time on my dps Commando. Kinda grown fond of the big lug.

Thanks again.

Trench, Assault specced Commando.

My only complaint is that they didn't prioritize this issue sooner.

I started playing two months ago and it's been a steady exodus of players from the game. My server went from like 50 people on fleet to like 20 people on fleet during primetime which is pathetic to begin with. The planets are even more barren of players. This is all within just a few months. The game itself is not even a year old

That is a serious problem. One that they are just recently taking any priority on fixing.

The sad part is the leaders of the Bioware team will not have any responsibility, we all paid a lot of money between all 1.5 million of us and they have probably made their investment back. Which makes them just wash their hands with the whole thing and continue on as usual. If they had passion about the game and its community, they would have done something a whole lot sooner by watching the population metrics on each of the servers, instead of the dollar amount from them all combined.

They STILL will not commit to server merges, and instead are talking about "transfers" which is just going to put us back to square one. There needs to be less servers until the population can give each one of them a healthy online population.

Edited by implementofwar