Good news, I think!

Asturias

DARTHHATER.COM

With Patch 1.3 on the way sometime Soon™, the group finder and its implications on the game has players of Star Wars: The Old Republic buzzing. Should the group finder be cross-server functional? If so, how should it prioritize filling the group? If not, what do you see as the pros and cons of keeping it on the same server? Regardless of what it is and will be, we want to hear what you think of it in the comments section after the jump. Keep the opinions constructive and do not flame your peers. We will moderate accordingly.

Next week’s podcast will feature a few of the comments as well as a discussion around the area that received the most remarks.

Does this mean 1.3 will have the LFG in place along with X-transfers? If so its going to be a nice patch =)

Sounds more likely they no longer have any budget left to release their propaganda movies and have instead turned to podcasts.

Shouldn't you be in bed? If you don't like the game than leave.... Stop with the nonsense and snid-remarks, getting tired of listening to people like you.

Edited by Asturias

DARTHHATER.COM

With Patch 1.3 on the way sometime Soon™, the group finder and its implications on the game has players of Star Wars: The Old Republic buzzing. Should the group finder be cross-server functional? If so, how should it prioritize filling the group? If not, what do you see as the pros and cons of keeping it on the same server? Regardless of what it is and will be, we want to hear what you think of it in the comments section after the jump. Keep the opinions constructive and do not flame your peers. We will moderate accordingly.

Next week’s podcast will feature a few of the comments as well as a discussion around the area that received the most remarks.

Does this mean 1.3 will have the LFG in place along with X-transfers? If so its going to be a nice patch =)

I listened to the last podcast for any info that it would be cross server, I heard nothing. If im wrong, feel free to correct me. To me with the lack of any mention of cross server means either they are playing their cards extremely close to their chest, or its just not going to be cross server. I would think if it was going to be cross server they would have dropped the smallest hint, D3 is days away and something like this would have created some buzz. If cross server isn't implemented with the lfg system the community is going to go apesh*t over it.

Yeah they have said 1.3 will have an lfg tool, same server lfg tool. i dont think they have said transfers will be in by 1.3 though, just "early summer"

OP likes to think that people who disagree with him are kids. Sorry grandpa but everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this forum, even you OP>

Listen here small fry, your choice of words was childish and had no constructive reply, so grow up. :cool: