Best PVP server?

UglyStik

One on another game.

If you think that then quit. I don't care if you think the game is garbage, I don't care if you don't like it. Dont bring that trash in here. I like the game and find it fun.

Anyways, I think I'll just stick with Swiftsure. Went from infinity gate to their but school got busy as I was leveling up. Just started back up a few days ago, hit 50,I have half BM gear right now on that guy was just looking to see if there was a better server before I go any further.

Which one is the most competitive/has multiple quality PVP guilds?

Population wise, Fatman, Swiftsure, and a couple of the RP-PvP servers would be the choices.

Competitive/quality wise, I would say there are still quite a few guilds spread throughout the servers that are competitive and have quality players, how long they will wait for transfers is the big question/issue.

If you think that then quit. I don't care if you think the game is garbage, I don't care if you don't like it. Dont bring that trash in here. I like the game and find it fun.

Anyways, I think I'll just stick with Swiftsure. Went from infinity gate to their but school got busy as I was leveling up. Just started back up a few days ago, hit 50,I have half BM gear right now on that guy was just looking to see if there was a better server before I go any further.

Ill say again, one on another game. Ill bring my trash wherever i like, this is the internet, get used to it.

You clearly care enough to post about the fact that i dont like it.

I already have quit.

Have a nice day now :)

Edited by MightyRoy

Whats left of our guild just rerolled on swiftsure, they will transfer their characters from Black Vulkars when its allowed. So from my personal perspective(meaning what I can see of our server) swiftsure looks like the one our servers been talking about going too.

Not saying they have the best playerbase, or best pvp, all I know is its going to have a population.

Good luck.

Whats left of our guild just rerolled on swiftsure, they will transfer their characters from Black Vulkars when its allowed. So from my personal perspective(meaning what I can see of our server) swiftsure looks like the one our servers been talking about going too.

Not saying they have the best playerbase, or best pvp, all I know is its going to have a population.

Good luck.

You too, and that is why I moved to Swift aswell. I'm going to be bringing three guys once transfers are allowed. I leveled up a bunch at launch to see what I liked.

Good luck.

Can anyone in the San Francisco bay area comment on their perceptions of lag on swiftsure vs the fatman?

I'm in here in California but I play on the fatman because that is where my guild chose to reroll when we moved off of our dead server.

Once I'm ready to roll another alt I'll try swiftsure for myself but I'm hoping to hear from someone who lives in CA and has PvPed (WZ) on both.

Good luck.

The sad thing is IF they even allow transfers to Fatman and Swiftsure, I would take odds that it will be PAID transfers only.

We need a list of both FREE and paid from/to servers from Bioware now, early summer can wait for the actual transfer.

People might actually stay subbed if this information was made available, kept factual, and not changed at the last minute.

The sad thing is IF they even allow transfers to Fatman and Swiftsure, I would take odds that it will be PAID transfers only.

Most people want to transfer to these simply want a heavily populated server. If BW directs population to a moderate and turns it into a heavy, folks will be just as happy.

i quit a month ago. just my sub doesnt run out until July 20th. The game wasn't garbage just stopped liking PVP after 1.2 PVE was a blast but I leveled 4 characters to 50 (counting the 2 in Beta) So all I had left was the PVP. But with how quick I was melting people it just wasn't fun. There wasn't anything wrong with the TTK pre 1.2 so didnt get the change. So far really loving Tera.

Which one is the most competitive/has multiple quality PVP guilds?

None. The game doesn't offer PvP and all the servers are the same. PvE,,, PvP servers are all the same.

Also, if your looking for good PvP guilds, they already all quit.

Fatman server is the best, speaking as a reroller, the que wait time for wzs is usually under a min from 2pm-midnight est. And the matches is purely republic vs empire all the time. Its always a blast to play on the fatman.

Swtor need a servers merge for low pop servers or introduce cross servers wzs and fps

• 7 months later...