Let LOW POP SERVER PVPers Play!!

Wulvr

Terentatek sucks too. Most of my guild is messing around on lowbies on fatman until merges. Because its just painful. Here lets all log in after work and sit around and wait for 45 min queues during prime time. :rolleyes:

I love having 15-20 people on the fleet. It's such a robust community. Im looking forward to rateds where my rating will mean im better/worse than the same 10 people I fight all day. GG Bioware.

Yeah, it's a problem. A big one, frankly. But it's also one that requires a lot of coding to solve. Bioware's said they're working on it, it's just taking a long while. Frustrating, certainly. But do you guys really believe Bioware would deliberately sabotage their game like this? :confused:

No, but I believe they still don't grasp the severity of the problems and still have too much ressources spent on improving the legacy-system and RP-crap, when this problem transcends all the other stuff and needs to be dealt with NOW and with every man/woman available.....

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, the other 500 threads regarding the same topic failed to do the job ;)

I don't even play on a low pop server and feel that this topic needs to be posted again and again and again until something is done about it.

I would certainly quit if I couldn't pvp, and I doubt that I'm in the minority. If this doesn't get addressed soon it won't only affect the players on the low pop servers, it will affect everyone who plays.

Less subs->less money for development->more angry players->less subs->more low pop servers->less subs->f2p hell

Hiho,

I just wanted to bump this thread to the top again, imo the main issue is that a lot of players have is 4 hours queues.

ATM for me server merges is far more important then anything else you guys are working on.

Agreed with the need for x-server and/or server transfers/merging. Its getting really boring having to que for 30+ mins to rickroll the same premade every game. Be nice to rickroll some new faces

To everyone who has posted support...I thank you! It is good (and dis-heartening at the same time) to know that Telos is not the only one in this boat! I sincerely hope BW addresses this problem before too much damage is done. That is the reason for the post....to continue to bring light to the problem until it is fixed...

Why are people still complaining about Healers (other than Commando/Mercs)?? You didn't just suddenly poof away into nothingness. You're still a HUGE asset to your team, stop being so melodramatic. You still have way more Heals than we do Interrupts. After your Resolve bar fills all the way you can send out all the heals you want with little fear of someone stopping you.

You still have Force Slow, you still have your Stuns, you still have Force Speed, you still have Static Barrier. Unless you're getting swarmed all the time, you still have survivability, stop acting like they turned you into a useless statue. There are a few Sages on my server that are regularly queued up and they do a fantastic job at keeping our team alive. In fact, your whining is a disservice to the Healers that are still actually doing a good job.

Oh waaaaaa I can't heal myself to full HP with a Marauder on me and then turn around and slowly kill him like I used to be able to waaaaaaa. Stop being a crybaby and learn to play more efficiently. Try sticking with a tank that guards you all the time or something.

You sir are a genious! But please keep your genious to yourself unless you have actually played the class to fill the role at endgame pvp. I was referring to commandos in part of my post....if you knew heals you would know this. I know I am an asset to my team, whether I role dps or heals. I have the best pocket guardian on the server and trust we do dominate. I stated the dominating in the 1st edit of my post and in no way am complaining about losing or not being able to help my team. Whether I'm heals or DPS I'm top 3 every game that does not require me to fill a role away from the fighting. We win most of the time, and when we lose I certainly contribute my fair share and respect the other team for their gameplay. I was simply thanking BW for punching me in the nuts and kneeing me to the face with regards to valor and sage nerfs (not just healing but DPS as well). See I know my class and the roles and realize that BW made changes based off of QQ and very limited PTS data (There were very few ques on PTS trust). That's all just getting my digs in to BW. I will not be discrediting this thread anymore with off topic arguments. The point is clear to most here.

Dont post really these days but felt like a great deal of others this issue needs to be resolved.

BW you are cutting your own throat right now, pull your finger out and address this issue its killing our game!