Let LOW POP SERVER PVPers Play!!

Wulvr

We pay just like everyone else. On Telos Restoration Project....you can que for 8 hours and not have anything pop (10-49 and 50). When we do get pops its only enough for one side to finish its dailies. Then people stop queing. Everyone I know on Telos has left for another game or is leaving for Guild Wars 2 when it comes out. There is no point in paying to "not play" (that is what i call pve). All we are asking for is the ability to get to play! Give us cross server ques or let us transer ASAP! You will lose subs period and you know it. MANDATORY OVERTIME PVP DEVS!!!!!

*Edit* oh and most of the pops if not all are 8v4 or 6v7 etc....never full. I actually made alts on both sides just so I could try and fill spots or encourage a que to pop.

*2nd Edit*

1) Just to get 2 more digs in....really Bioware!?! Valor is useless now...thanks for giving me a gear grind to BM and gear on a low pop server that is now handed to every fresh 50....yes they still die quickly and don't know how to play the warzones but that doesn't change the fact u punched us in the nuts. Hey at least they are queing right!?!?

2) So after nutpunch you knee me to the face.....just finish the job and remove deliverance from the game. It cannot and should not be used in end game pvp. Oh and thanks for screwing our only way to compete with AoE damage by ruining our hybrid!!!! The only thing that needed to go was double procs, everything else was fine and the QQ was caused by people who didn't play endgame (They would know how squishy sages were) . Now you replaced the OMG OP Sages with Commando/scoundrel Healers and Guardian/Sentinels DPS. You didn't make sages more complex or create a need to "play" the class better. You removed options making them simple to play and way less effective when mastered. What other class has as many moves with cast times? How many interrupts are in game? What healers get no interrupt for time abilities and instant cast heals???? LMFAO!!! Great job devs!!!! Would be nice if you actually played the game before you made changes....

Edited by Wulvr

I agree with you in many things.Not only your server dying but mine also (Basilisk).Yesterday i wait near 20 min to que for warzones.As for low lvl ...dont mention it.And you right about the server transfer.This service must come quick if bioware want to save the game.That was the most wrong thing i have ever see with servers in MMO.A huge number of 'small' servers (32 i thing only the europe that insane). 10 will be nice so the servers have the population needed to have fun.

Whoever had this idea with teh servers...propably he/she havent play mmo in entire life o.O:eek:

Suggestion: Set a schedule date for transfers so the servers that have low population just don't up and quit.

1 week in an MMO is a life time. 1 week with an expected outcome is a goal and passes by quickly.

I waited 1 1/2 hours for a Warzone pop on my Sage alt (level 50), when huttball finally popped, it was an Imp premade (consisting of Mara's and PT's just to really put the stinker in) and we got destroyed lol so 1 1/2 hours to get rolfstomped by a Premade..

I re-rolled onto another server, with a population.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, the other 500 threads regarding the same topic failed to do the job ;)

Yet you still opened this and commented. Sorry there is so many people having trouble playing a game they pay for. So you don't care? Don't comment then. Funny bioware isn't answering any of the 500 supposed threads on this. We just want a answer. Expect 500 more until we get a answer or some action.

Yet you still opened this and commented. Sorry there is so many people having trouble playing a game they pay for. So you don't care? Don't comment then. Funny bioware isn't answering any of the 500 supposed threads on this. We just want a answer. Expect 500 more until we get a answer or some action.

Exactly, I think there can't be enough Threads like this, cuz maybe then, BW will realize that they have their Priorities all wrong and focus on a huge part of players that simply cannot enjoy any of the content.

I also encourage players on high-pop servers to support this notion, cuz if all the low-pop-server players unsub, you will suffer from it as well in the long run.

Get hits on those threads, comment positively on it instead of being a whise-*** etc.

And yeah, unsub your subs if you still have some days left to send a message to BW; it's probably the only way they'll react to the Problem. On our server yesterday, the ppl in my guild were so frustrated and upset (and we're the last ppl standing on our server, enduring ridiculous waiting-hours to WZ and facing overgeared Imps that have 3-4 times the players and have been PvP'ing all day) that even we decided all to unsub.

only problem is when they do finally get round to doing server transfer merges which is likely not happen for a while

the next posts will be

ffs bioware im now queing agaisnt servers like fatman and tofn and everyones full warhero getting splatterd

they either merge now or just break there game even more

which isnt much more possible right?

They should just start actually merging a few low pop servers together into one. It would solve most problems and it wouldn't create new problems with everyone transferring wherever they want for free leaving other servers dead again.

Why are people still complaining about Healers (other than Commando/Mercs)?? You didn't just suddenly poof away into nothingness. You're still a HUGE asset to your team, stop being so melodramatic. You still have way more Heals than we do Interrupts. After your Resolve bar fills all the way you can send out all the heals you want with little fear of someone stopping you.

You still have Force Slow, you still have your Stuns, you still have Force Speed, you still have Static Barrier. Unless you're getting swarmed all the time, you still have survivability, stop acting like they turned you into a useless statue. There are a few Sages on my server that are regularly queued up and they do a fantastic job at keeping our team alive. In fact, your whining is a disservice to the Healers that are still actually doing a good job.

Oh waaaaaa I can't heal myself to full HP with a Marauder on me and then turn around and slowly kill him like I used to be able to waaaaaaa. Stop being a crybaby and learn to play more efficiently. Try sticking with a tank that guards you all the time or something.

Why are people still complaining about Healers (other than Commando/Mercs)?? You didn't just suddenly poof away into nothingness. You're still a HUGE asset to your team, stop being so melodramatic. You still have way more Heals than we do Interrupts. After your Resolve bar fills all the way you can send out all the heals you want with little fear of someone stopping you.

You still have Force Slow, you still have your Stuns, you still have Force Speed, you still have Static Barrier. Unless you're getting swarmed all the time, you still have survivability, stop acting like they turned you into a useless statue. There are a few Sages on my server that are regularly queued up and they do a fantastic job at keeping our team alive. In fact, your whining is a disservice to the Healers that are still actually doing a good job.

Oh waaaaaa I can't heal myself to full HP with a Marauder on me and then turn around and slowly kill him like I used to be able to waaaaaaa. Stop being a crybaby and learn to play more efficiently. Try sticking with a tank that guards you all the time or something.

Wow, I really love comments like this, even though I think this is the wrong thread.

Tell you what... why don't you stick to one or two of your DPS buddies to take down a tank or healer? Aaah, not fun, is it? :p

They should just start actually merging a few low pop servers together into one. It would solve most problems and it wouldn't create new problems with everyone transferring wherever they want for free leaving other servers dead again.

This.

i did cancel my supscription due to that reason wz only pop from around 6pm till 11pm there is no republic left on our server didnt see the last 8 for a month now and we always the same 16 ppl in the wzs this really need to be fixed i know i wont renew once my time runs out if that isnt addressed soon

to the ppl giving the reroll sugjestions no thank you im not telling you to drop your char and everything you "worked" for the passed 6 months because bw cant add sutch a simple thing as server merges or x server wzs

hell look at wow patchnotes they even adding x server zones now how can it be so hard for bw to just do that in wz to give the ppl a chance to play there game without rerolling?

Yeah, it's a problem. A big one, frankly. But it's also one that requires a lot of coding to solve. Bioware's said they're working on it, it's just taking a long while. Frustrating, certainly. But do you guys really believe Bioware would deliberately sabotage their game like this? :confused: