My Matrix Cube is gone after patch..

Balmuck

What the hell, how can Bioware release patch and accidentally delete people's items.

Edit:

Well, apparently, they're, "working on it", which means that my Matrix Cube won't be back till 1.3, if we take in account the amount of time it takes them to do any fixes.

What the hell, how can Bioware release patch and accidentally delete people's items.

Edit:

Well, apparently, they're, "working on it", which means that my Matrix Cube won't be back till 1.3, if we take in account the amount of time it takes them to do any fixes.

And while all that is true, and it's pretty silly for them to release a patch that deletes items; there was a big red box when you logged in today that said not to travel with your matrix cube equipped. Maybe next time if there's a big warning highilghted in red you should take the precious 5 seconds out of your busy day and read it, instead of complaining on the forums.

TL;DR read big red warning signs.

And while all that is true, and it's pretty silly for them to release a patch that deletes items; there was a big red box when you logged in today that said not to travel with your matrix cube equipped. Maybe next time if there's a big warning highilghted in red you should take the precious 5 seconds out of your busy day and read it, instead of complaining on the forums.

Well i didnt travel, i just log on to my character that had the cube equiped, and it was simply gone.

All i do was log on to my toon.

Lol, thanks bud.. but my reading comprehension is quiet there.. However, I logged on, opened my character sheet and saw my cube gone. I didn't move from the PVP daily box.

Logging in counts as zoning. There was no way to prevent the loss of the cube if you wanted to play today.

I am glad you took the time out of your busy day to be a complete<insert derrogatory comment of your choice>.

Hi all,

You can find a thread with more details about the Matrix Cube issue and when it will be fixed right here:

Matrix Cubes

Until the issue is corrected, we recommend that you do not equip Matrix Cubes at this time:

We have identified that loading into a new area while having a Matrix Cube equipped can cause the item to disappear.

We recommend that you refrain from equipping a Matrix Cube until further notice.

For further discussion regarding this issue, we ask that the community continue to use the existing thread on this topic in order to consolidate the discussion:

Matrix Cubes gone after patch?!

Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience!