The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Congratulations BW, you win.

KhalDrogoe

This is a legit question, but why do you feel the need to let us know you' ve unsubbed? You know there are thousands of other people subbing and unsubbing all the time that dont come and post about it. I usualy dont reply to these sort of things, but Im really thinking to myself, who cares?

why do you feel the need, to let us know you don't know why he has the need to tell us this?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, for the most part I am not BW's biggest fan by any stretch, but even I have to state you're not being very smart with this one. The last patch, while it did suck, was heavily PvP focused. It makes sense for them to spend some time tweaking PvE now. Their tweaks for PvE will also probably suck, but it's their turn.

Aint that the truth. Secret World beta starts for me at 5 est and I doubt I'll look back even past that. I will play GW2 AND Secret World and pay the same sub amount for both combined that I pay for just SWtoR and imo they are BOTH superior games. My parting thought? PVE'ers ruin mmorpg's not pvp'ers by WASTING dev time to keep them constantly amused when all pvp'ers need is something good in place and it will last us for years. Balance, schmalance, pvp'ers just roll the op classes and giddy up.

That bolded part has to be the most absurd thing I have ever read on any MMO forums. PVE'ers do not ruin a game. Hell most PVE'ers are content running the same raids over and over. PVPers, with their incessant ************ and crying and demanding of things is what ruins it. Most of the time, where does class balance issues stem from? PVP. my parting thought for you? Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes.

Basically, we should not have to rely on ONE server to pvp, we should be able to pvp on all the servers..

Agreed but if you enjoy the game just reroll and keep enjoying it. Sure rerolling sucks but sooner or later bw will let you get your other toons back.

Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes.

Here is the full lyrics for those who don't know the song

Don't forget to sing-a-long!

So long and thanks for all the fish

So sad that it should come to this

We tried to warn you all but oh dear

You may not share our intellect

Which might explain your disrespect

For all the natural wonders that

grow around you

So long, so long and thanks

for all the fish

The world's about to be destroyed

There's no point getting all annoyed

Lie back and let the planet dissolve

Around you

Despite those nets of tuna fleets

We thought that most of you were sweet

Especially tiny tots and your

pregnant women

So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

for all the fish

If I had just one last wish

I would like a tasty fish

If we could just change one thing

We would all have learned to sing

Come one and all

Man and mammal

Side by side

In life's great gene pool

for all the fish

your welcome :rak_03:

I rolled there but after seeing 45min Que times just to get on the server I decided it isn't worth the wait.

Havent ever seen a que. I play on off times though so thats probably why. If i played during primetime i wouldnt have had to reroll in the first place.

I don't get it, y can't people who unsubed just leave, and not bother everyone else. I mean, is it really absolutely NECESSARY TO POST ABOUT UNSUBBING TO A WORLD THT MOST LIKELY, AND PROBABLY DOES NOT CARE. u unsubed, LEAVE!!!!!

Here is the full lyrics for those who don't know the song

Don't forget to sing-a-long!

So long and thanks for all the fish

So sad that it should come to this

We tried to warn you all but oh dear

You may not share our intellect

Which might explain your disrespect

For all the natural wonders that

grow around you

for all the fish

The world's about to be destroyed

There's no point getting all annoyed

Lie back and let the planet dissolve

Around you

Despite those nets of tuna fleets

We thought that most of you were sweet

Especially tiny tots and your

pregnant women

for all the fish

If I had just one last wish

I would like a tasty fish

If we could just change one thing

We would all have learned to sing

Come one and all

Man and mammal

Side by side

In life's great gene pool

for all the fish

your welcome :rak_03:

ROFL, made my day

I don't get it, y can't people who unsubed just leave, and not bother everyone else. I mean, is it really absolutely NECESSARY TO POST ABOUT UNSUBBING TO A WORLD THT MOST LIKELY, AND PROBABLY DOES NOT CARE. u unsubed, LEAVE!!!!!

what makes it better is that about 99% of the people who say they unsubbed, i probably dont even play with INGAME! lol.

Why does it bother you so much?

The title made the contents transparent, but here you are.

You clearly walked into a type thread that you stated you hated.

It's good to know what variables are leading to the lost of subscriptions.

Maybe Bioware will be able to slow the bleeding and save some revenue.

Forums might be a whiny place, but it can be and should be resourceful tool for both the community and Bioware.

Why does it bother you so much?

The title made the contents transparent, but here you are.

You clearly walked into a type thread that you stated you hated.

It's good to know what variables are leading to the lost of subscriptions.

Maybe Bioware will be able to slow the bleeding and save some revenue.

Forums might be a whiny place, but it can be and should be resourceful tool for both the community and Bioware.

so, enlighten me, whats resourceful about this thread??

Haha, eat away my friend. You can have all my gear when the subscription time runs out.

As for you other guys... not calling current WZ's a bug is incorrect. If you're not gonna fix wz's even a tiny bit in a patch, that's basically saying that they're perfectly content with how the pvp game is the way it is. Money talks, and mine just said goodbye.

SEEYA have fun crafting dyes in GW2

SEEYA have fun crafting dyes in GW2

LMAO. they'll probably also complain how overpriced the black and white dye is when they merched it from the start and didnt know that they could sell it for a crap load......

yea.......have fun crafting dyes

so, enlighten me, whats resourceful about this thread??

The push back on rated wzs has made individuals anxious for new and better pvp content. The OP is upset that Bioware has not covered this topic at all lately.

Bioware should take a chance to discuss their plans for pvp now that a large number of people are restless.

Another option would be for bioware to keep commenting on the status of rated wzs. A better form of communication may influence individuals from hopping to newer mmos.

OP "I even read

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398

hoping that there would be some mention of ANYTHING PvP. But instead it's all PvE stuff, and stuff I am completely disinterested in.

But since it's been a month, and BW hasn't spoken a word about rateds since 6 hours before 1.2 became released I have canceled my subscription."

Edited by Awayy

God we can only hope this is the truth! There are so many places on the internet to go and whine .. go there and have a nice trip!

Have fun playing with yourself. 25% lose in subscription. How many 'active' subs don't even log in anymore and are just waiting for the time to expire. You are a model citizen of our community. Why don't you talk about things that you know something about, like picking nose gold, and stay out of the forums. Your nothing but a stupid troll.

The push back on rated wzs has made individuals anxious for new and better pvp content. The OP is upset that Bioware has not covered this topic at all lately.

Bioware should take a chance to discuss their plans for pvp now that a large number of people are restless.

Another option would be for bioware to keep commenting on the status of rated wzs. A better form of communication may influence individuals from hopping to newer mmos.

OP "I even read

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398

hoping that there would be some mention of ANYTHING PvP. But instead it's all PvE stuff, and stuff I am completely disinterested in.

But since it's been a month, and BW hasn't spoken a word about rateds since 6 hours before 1.2 became released I have canceled my subscription."

his post was anything but resourceful. It was just a post telling us, bc BW hasnt given him the informations he NEEDS to know, that he was unsubbing.

what everyone needs to realize is there is a difference in wanting to know something and needing to know something. most of these threads seem to have a gray area when it comes to the want vs need. just because a few people want something does not mean that everyone else needs it.

his post was anything but resourceful. It was just a post telling us, bc BW hasnt given him the informations he NEEDS to know, that he was unsubbing.

what everyone needs to realize is there is a difference in wanting to know something and needing to know something. most of these threads seem to have a gray area when it comes to the want vs need. just because a few people want something does not mean that everyone else needs it.

Strange place to bring your argument.

People are upset because they thought rated wzs were going to go live over a month ago.

People have resubscribed just because of the news of rated Wzs in 1.2.

From my perspective, this makes any information on the plans for pvp extremely relevant for keeping subscriptions.

Those same subscriptions they gained through the excitement of rated wzs may very well depend on the communication and ETA Bioware can provide.

You don't feel that the release of this information is needed, but I believe it will be beneficial for Bioware to communicate with the pvp community directly on future plans for pvp.

The OP is a little whiny, but the message is there. What is the current status on rated wzs?

Edited by Awayy

Umm, I believe you mean- have fun buying dyes with real money per character in GW2.

Geez, get with the program.

i dont see why any serious pvper would stick with this trash they call pvp in swtor

so you have fun in swtor with all the casualbads getting the loot cuz thats who bioware is hand tailoring the pvp to,everyone else who enjoys pvp will be enjoying it in guild wars 2