Dear BioWare; FIX the Raid Frame in WZ's

Pistols

If you play a healer it's actually a pretty big deal and can cost games. You can set focus target as a work around but that too is unreliable, especially if more the one person aren't on the raid frames. Edited by Dystopic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PvP

Warzones

An issue that could prevent a team member from properly appearing as a member of the Warzone group has been corrected

In case no one noticed this. I believe this is the fix you were looking for.

The glitch occurs when someone takes to long to accept the queue. In the meantime people in the Wz have space barred and stood around waiting for match to begin. 7/8 players in frames.

That may have been 1 way to glitch it, but I've been also been the first in the WZ and haven't showed either.

So I doubt the was the sole reason.

is it actually fixed tho? i havent been able to get into any warzones on pts, every time i log in there the queues dont pop

I haven't either; but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Edited by Pistols

Still had this happen to me, not as often but the problem is still occuring :(

I ran 11 WZ's last night, and all 8 players were showing as intended.

If anyone can show a SS of teammates not showing in the raid frame post 1.3, please post it.

Edited by Pistols

The frames work right? Is this directly preventing you from playing the game? No?

Right.

No need to insult. Not my problem if you cant see the obvious sarcasm.

It is preventing the affected player from being healed, which kinda is an issue...

I ran 11 WZ's last night, and all 8 players were showing as intended.

If anyone can show a SS of teammates not showing in the raid frame post 1.3, please post it.

Clicky

Reatola joins but is not added to the raidframe. It's still happening, nowhere near as often, but it is happening :(

Still happening. I don't have a screenshot since they claimed to have fixed it like 4 months ago with 1.1.5 (or 1.2?) and it wasn't fixed...

I've lost all faith in anything BioWare claims to have "fixed."

I understand they want US to do their jobs for them, to TEST their live product and try to pinpoint the issue for them. Do they have a quality of assurance team or what? Don't they pay people to find these damned bugs? Don't they have a PTS...oh wait, it sucks and people are afraid to use it.

But the biggest issue is, they have claimed to have fixed this specific issue on at least 2 patch notes I have seen, but haven't actually been able to fix it. It's been in game since launch.

So I logged in. I queued with 3 players from my guild. We get Huttball.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4738/screenshot2012062813102.jpg

He (Hoffa) was the last to join, but if you look at the time you'll see it wasn't the last few seconds of the queue (I took the pic about 20 seconds after he joined).

EDIT: This was also my first game after making the above post, which I found hilarious.

Edited by Skillmare

• 2 weeks later...
Having 1-2 team mates missing from WZ raid frames is so frustrating for healers! What's the point of the raid frames if 25% of your team doesn't show up in it? And focus targeting the missing members is a temporary fix as it resets when they die and respawn. This happens to me every few WZs or so, and it doesn't matter whether I queue solo or with fellow guildies. Please fix this bug :(

I assume people using the term "raid" frame played WoW? It's totally an Ops frame!

Ya got me, ;) but I won't ever go back to that other game. I really want this game to be the best and not having an op frame that works properly in a WZ is a big letdown.