Dear BioWare; FIX the Raid Frame in WZ's

Pistols

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Not a single competent coder and fix this!

Yeah I derp'd that one lol.

But I sincerely hope they get this fixed before rateds, or better yet at least give us some updates as to how they're coming along. And yeah, I agree it'll probably not be fixed anytime soon. = (

Also, while I have seen this happen with 4 man groups, I have also queue'd solo hundreds of times and have been the odd man out from the raid frame. Also, the bug has nothing to do with when you "get in" the WZ, has happened when I was the first to load in and the last, it's completely random and have no idea what triggers this (my guess is a few factors are the culprit).

/signed

however; i almost always see this when premades join, usually mine, maybe even exclusively but i cant confirm that. is it possible that the remain in group change may fix this. would like to hear if anyone on pts is seeing the issue. cheers

Usually when i dont accept immediatly after the que pops i find myself out of the frame and/or out of the ops chat,

maybe is a matter of timming when ppl load to the WZ and the system organizes the opsframe

and for the little troll that i read above, IT IS gamebreaking to have ppl out of ur frame , i usually cant heal them and i usually can target them using mai keybinds as a healer, i cant also guard them in other way than clicking them as i payt attention to the health pools in my group to find out whos being focused or is near a deathblow

a fix to this with the upcoming targeting system changes will be good

Usually when i dont accept immediatly after the que pops i find myself out of the frame and/or out of the ops chat,

maybe is a matter of timming when ppl load to the WZ and the system organizes the opsframe

and for the little troll that i read above, IT IS gamebreaking to have ppl out of ur frame , i usually cant heal them and i usually can target them using mai keybinds as a healer, i cant also guard them in other way than clicking them as i payt attention to the health pools in my group to find out whos being focused or is near a deathblow

a fix to this with the upcoming targeting system changes will be good

Agreed sir.

One of the many things that has put me off from SWtoR. Annoying as hell for a healer, and to a lesser degree a tank.

I came up with a workaround for the issue though. I stopped PvP'ing as a healer or tank.

There, I fixed it : )

No mention of raid frames however.

Seek and ye shall find:

Performance optimizations have been implemented to improve the framerate inside this Warzone.

There was some other stuff mentioned as well, but I don't feel like scouring through the notes again to find the stuff. Best thing is that feedback from the PTS players is good.

Seek and ye shall find:

There was some other stuff mentioned as well, but I don't feel like scouring through the notes again to find the stuff. Best thing is that feedback from the PTS players is good.

Framerate =/= raid frames.

Really, kid? If a Tank/healer doesn't show up in the raid frames then it's seriously detrimental to a team.

You may not PVP but not all of us are carebear Roleplayers.

Hey, some of us Roleplayers are avid PvPers and care about this issue too.

Not all of us are carebear PvErs. : P

In addition to this fix, I would also like to see Ops chat fixed (where sometimes it bugs it won't allow you to select Ops chat). Granted, one can always reset the UI to fix this, but it shouldn't have to done at all.

Oh no! TOR is broke because of this! Fix it NOW! Forget everything else, I expect EVERY team member (even the custodians!) to drop everything they are doing and work on this NOW!

It is major bug and should be priority, unlike legacy etc.

Seriously, this has been an issue for way too long. All party members should show in the raid frame, just like they do in PvE raids. Nearly 5 months into the game, and not a single competent coder can fix this? How embarrassing for your team.

:rolleyes:

^

This

Over a month later...