the emperor's wrath (SPOILER)

TheManAndres

It was that before, then they changed it to Darth for two reason.

1. As posted before spoiler alert.

2. "Emperor's Wrath" is cool, but players want the "Darth" Title.

It's no more spoilery than "Champion of the Great Hunt" -- in fact less so since "Emperor's Wrath" doesn't mean much to anyone who hasn't reached Act 3 yet. The title could mean just about anything.

We lost it because they wouldn't let us have both it and Darth, which is silly. We have apprentice or something early on, which SIs don't get -- so we're balanced with them having Forcewalker. But i'd gladly share Apprentice with them to get Emperor's Wrath back and still keep Darth. Give us Emperor's Wrath at the start of Act 3, then Darth at it's conclusion. And give BH's "...the Mandalorian" while you're at it BW!

It's no more spoilery than "Champion of the Great Hunt" -- in fact less so since "Emperor's Wrath" doesn't mean much to anyone who hasn't reached Act 3 yet. The title could mean just about anything.

We lost it because they wouldn't let us have both it and Darth, which is silly. We have apprentice or something early on, which SIs don't get -- so we're balanced with them having Forcewalker. But i'd gladly share Apprentice with them to get Emperor's Wrath back and still keep Darth. Give us Emperor's Wrath at the start of Act 3, then Darth at it's conclusion. And give BH's "...the Mandalorian" while you're at it BW!

I strongly agree.

Ya i was actually wondering the same thing the other day. There is no reason we cannot have this title. Lowbies could think that title came form a flashpoint or raid or something. I mean look at the merc title chmpion of the great hunt .. My merc is lvl 14 i had no idea i was gonna win that ****. There coulda been a twist or somoene else coulda won and we had a rematch or anything. and SI's with there force walkers titles... GIVE US ARE DAMN TITLES!. plz :)

because during the beta, a lot of people cried that sith warriors can't get the Darth title which was given to Inquisitors only, at the end of their story line. And so Bioware decided to replace the Emperor's Wrath with Darth because people cried for it so much. Edited by AllanGand

Anyone who's played the Jedi Knight story knows what the Emperor's Wrath is. It would be a huge spoiler. A very enormously awesome title of a huge spoiler, but a massive, unacceptable spoiler nonetheless

I think when you deal with titles, the whole 'spoiler' argument has to go out the window. This is an mmo and it has titles. It is INEVITABLE that you will see someone with a title that will tell you a part of their class story - whether it's Champion of the GH, Darth, Forcewalker, Master, Emperor's Wrath - the important thing is that the achievements leading up to that are kept under wraps as much as possible.

That being said, the Darth title is infinitely more epic than Emperor's Wrath and it was for this reason that Bioware reversed their initial decision to only award the title to SIs. I wouldn't mind having EW too though but it's no real biggie for me. I'm very happy with Darth.

What i would like at some poin though is for BW to build the award of the Darth title more into the storyline of the SW like it is in the SIs storyline. At the moment it simply appears in your codex when you defeat Baras with no ceremony or ritual - this is a little jarring and reinforces the notion that the title was tacked on and a last minute replacement for EW, which fits in more with the dialogue in the SW story ending.

Edited by JamieM

for me the can take ''Darth'' away, they never named you ''Darth'' you stay ''Lord'' just like the Sith Emperor he was never a Darth he was a Lord just a Lord so they should take ''Darth'' away and give us ''Emperor's Wrath''

I was a huge fan of the Wrath title, I felt it was unique, fitting to the story and set us apart from the literally thousands and thousands(PC and NPC)of Darths running around the galaxy. I wish they had given us a choice in selecting either the Wrath or Darth title.

It was changed simply because BW gave the majority of fans what they were demanding. If you weren't in beta or even active on the forums before the wipe, I have no possible way to illustrate the amount of tears and rage over the Wrath title. Calling it epic would be an understatement.

Edited by Temeluchus