Death from Above suggestion

BPWyndon

I was wonder how people felt about changing DFA to a target attack with the same effect?

Realisticly speaking if I was a BH in the world of Star Wars I wouldn't boost up into the sky and start spaying missles at one location if everyone just moved away. I think I would concentrate on one person and anyone who happens to be near him gets messed up as well. Also think it would be nice for PvP. What do yall think?

i don't agree with that suggestion because i like the area denial effect

of DFA. (and if the enemy doesn't feel like being denied then he gets

hammered =)

but i feel with the new (ridiculous) range that 1m CD is too long.

45 seconds is what i would suggest.

raining death on usually unsuspecting chumps.

Is that the 1 or 2 mobs that you can now hit with 1 pulse then they are knocked out of this great ability?

Or is it the fail PVPers that seem to not be able to see the tiny red thingy on the ground and move 1/10th of a inch to avoid it?

Just change it back to exactly how it was... if its not broken dont fix it...

That is why SWTOR is failing... changing things that do not need to be changed and ruining the fun for the majority of people.

Is that the 1 or 2 mobs that you can now hit with 1 pulse then they are knocked out of this great ability?

Or is it the fail PVPers that seem to not be able to see the tiny red thingy on the ground and move 1/10th of a inch to avoid it?

Just change it back to exactly how it was... if its not broken dont fix it...

That is why SWTOR is failing... changing things that do not need to be changed and ruining the fun for the majority of people.

It was op'ed,. No way around it.

Just remove the knockdown and make is say a snare and I would be happy.

But like I said realisticly speaking I wouldn't continue pummeling the same location after everyone has vacated the area.

If you wouldn't, don't. Just interrupt yourself. :) I HATE how fusion missile on the merc is a target AoE.

It was op'ed,. No way around it.

Just remove the knockdown and make is say a snare and I would be happy.

lul wut? I have never.....EEEEEEEEEEVER been knocked down by DFA. It only does that to standard and weak enemies, and I am a BAWS sir. The change to DFA was stupid.

If you wouldn't, don't. Just interrupt yourself. :) I HATE how fusion missile on the merc is a target AoE.

But I don't want to interrupt myself, who goes "IM GONNA SPRAY YOU DEATH FROM ABOVE!!! TAKE THAT oh wait nevermind."

I still use DFA on my PT, I don't use it to pull like before but the recticle seems to be bigger and if I position it right I dont knock mobs out of it like right after the patch for 1.2

Maybe if they made it where you got Jugg/Mara and the other classes, that you could switch out for free on your skill tree, then at lvl 10 decide on your AC.

Maybe they need to change the pvp mechanics would help, I mean multiple knockbacks, stuns for entirely too long that you melt before you recover, and if you have a pvp build the shared class skills should work differently from pvp to pve enviroments :mon_trap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.