The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best way 2 deal with mara/sent

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need at least one of your defensive cool downs, at least for me as a Juggernaut Tank, slug the living crud out of them, save 1 stun for when they go into invulnerable mode for 5 seconds, then finish em off. These steps usually get lost in the franticness

Something funny, If Im against a sniper or slinger.. I lose every time I cant even make it to them in time.... Nerf them too? because they can drop a jedi from a mile away.:rolleyes:

We could start a new thread about how to survive snipers at range as a melee class if you like. :eek:

No the best way is to QQ in the forums about how unfair it is that your HEALER doesn't do as much DPS as a DPS. Until you get your wish and they nerf the Marauder into the ground, and then every other class that does more DAMAGE than a HEALER. Until Healers or just as OP as they were pre 1.2, TTK is back up to 45 seconds, and then they nerf healers again. Lather Rinse Repeat.

A lot of funny posts. But seriously, people have trouble with Maras/Sents? Like for real? Because I've never died to one. At all, zero, across all my characters. Yeah, after 1.2 their damage and survivability went up decently, to the point where I have to use maybe one major cool down against them. Though before 1.2 I could walk around with one of them attacking me laughing at the zero to no damage I'm taking and then press one button and they die. And no this wasn't as a tank. I lol at Maras/Sents as a Deception Assassin, Vengeance Juggernaut, and Medicine Operative. Never had any issues with them at all.

Maras are only strong because of their cooldowns, above 20% they're just as strong as any class. It's so easy to beat a mara, just use LoS/distance to break ravage and watch for the undying rage/CD pop once he's ~20% health. CC him, wait for CDs to finish, proceed to blow his face up. GG. Edited by Goldenstar

27: Roll your face on the keyboard harder and faster.

28: Smash your face on the keyboard harder and faster.

29: Smash your mouse buttons harder and faster.

30: If you really bad at pvp.... troll at mara/sent hope that he reply you then steam roll him quickly as his busy typing.

I would like to offer some advice to taking on a mara/sent

1. Run away as fast as you can hoping he gets bored owning you

2. Use force sprint too run faster

3. Cry for help in chat

4. Dont attack them , this will only provoke them

5. Knock them off bridge and run in opposite direction so they cant jump back to you.

Hope my tips help

lol this is pretty much what i do anyway XD

15k ravages are not nice at all lol