Purple saber crystals

HerrAwesome

How do I go about getting these? Can they be crafted? I'm 57/100 on artifice.

gain some level

play the game

eventualyl oyu will figure it out

do not expect getting everything at the beginning of the game

go back to grinding mate

after lvl 40 u might get one purple color crystal around voss system :D

There is a purple, and no you won't have every possible colour for a long long time, there's some awesome possibilities later on just stop wanting everything right away. You can say that's not what you want but it blatantly is.

eve·ry·thing/ˈevrēˌTHiNG/

Pronoun:

All things; all the things of a group or class.

All things of importance; a great deal.

I'm asking about one thing. Jesus christ, pike off.

There is a purple, and no you won't have every possible colour for a long long time, there's some awesome possibilities later on just stop wanting everything right away. You can say that's not what you want but it blatantly is.

Just because someone wants a purple saber (I do) dosn't mean we want everything and are whining about it. (Id also love to know where to find one) For me I want one because it has an important story connection to my character. It would be nice to represent that. I have SEEN Purple sabers, I KNOW It IS in game. Just dont know the exacts and i hear it in many mixed ways

Crafting

PVP vendor

Weapon Vendor

Boss drops

....be nice to have a straight answer for once :-p

In beta i looted a purple crystal from a mission box. They are just really really rare drops. There is "magenta" that Artifice can craft that is high level but I never saw the schematic before. (And there are no droppable artifice schems I bleieve).

Purple crystals aren't something that will be craftable, I'm thinking. Only times I saw them gathered was a while ago when pvp sabers, some had purple crystals. And rare drops from mobs/mission boxes.

Edited by Derian