Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some planets off the top of my head.

Geonosis, Yavin, Bothawui, Dantooine, Dathomir, Telos, Onderon, Manaan, Kashyyyk, and Dxun. I figure why not just go ahead and add in all the planets that were in the two KotOR games. They don't have to be fully explorable. Geonosis, Yavin, and Bothawui simply because they were shown in the timeline segments. Dathomir just because I think a lot could be done with that world.

Kotor fans... lets dominate this

Dantoonie

wookie planet

manaan

malachor 5

Malachor V won't happen unfortunately. The official storyline is that the Exile followed the light side ending and that means Malachor was destroyed.

Lehor (a.k.a. the Rakata System, a.k.a. the Star Forge planet). I could see Revan returning there, or having some sort of ongoing Rakata/Star Forge ruins.

Nathema (from the Revan novel, homeworld of the Emperor). Given that it was basically a dead world sucked of life and color, I'm not sure how much content you'd put there, but appearance would be nice.

Csilla (homeworld of the Chiss)

And one more vote for Kashyyyk.

For its importance in the previous KOTOR games: Dantooine

Reading the SWTOR timeline, the moon of YAVIN IV seems pretty important too (ideal for a Flashpoint/Operation, at least).

Also, I love the Selkath species. Everyone love the Selkath, right?. Manaan, then, even if that means going underwater. Yes please.

I think it would be cool if rather than a planet there was a massive space station, similar to the death star that both factions would be fighting over to unlock its secrets. Or maybe like the Cloud City, only more massive.

My other vote would be for an expanded Korriban, which was always my favorite in the KoToR series. Not sure how both factions would come into play there.

Dantooine is a good choice too.

1. I´d vote on expanding and polishing the planets, plus adding whole new areas (cross server housing, player cities, landforming -- right where the exhaustion zones start) to give the planets a somehow more realistic size and new sandbox playstyles.

2. Please try to make planets less corridor feelíng - streets do not make much sense in these settings.

Tattooine worked fine.

3. If it´s about a new planet: ENDOR ! Second choice DAGOBAH. Also NABOO, but until then we need underwater exploration and swimming.

Why Endor is my first choice:

- Ewoks

- Large and deep woods would be cool, and it would be a nice change to use speeders rarely and to be on foot,

but:

- It should have more of a look like in the movies, less stylized comic style (applies to all planets)

There should be Speeder Races available as minigame and player created tracks

- Day/Night Change, housing areas, player created content and speeder race tracks

/wishful thinking ;)

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

Planet

Mandalore. Flashpoint/Ops: Fight the Mandalore Crypt in search of the original helmet.

Maanan: Rebuilding project since kotor.

Mustifar: Similar to Illum, fight for rare crystals that grow from a special ore from x planet and form from using Mustifar Lava (?) idk I would love to see a lava planet added.

Kasshyyykk(?): Wookie Civil War

Telos: Kotor 2 conclusion of what happened there!!!!

Duxun and or Onderon: Conclusion of Kotor 2 the civil war etc. and how that stands for the republic and empire.

Dantooine: Rebuild/return to the jedi temple and in search of a rare crystal from the crystal caves?

Ruins of Malachor 5: Trayus Acadamy: Off branch of Sith of the Empire have reconstructed the remains of the Trayus Acadamy as well as connecting parts of the remains of the planet that have not drifted.

OR, a Space Mission where we fly through the ruins of Malachor 5 and fragments of the Trayus Acadamy.

Just merge some planets so that there is more than 10 people on at peak times so I can actualy do the 4man heroic group quests and name it whatever you want. FFS wake up and fix the planet problems going on now and stop wasting time making more dead planets that players wont be able to experience anyways due to thier inability to accomplish content? The resources waisted on this are better spent making CURRENT CONTENT PLAYABLE....