The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashyk so we can put chains on some of those furries.

and Dantooine...I remember in KOTOR 1 when I first came there and had a walk through

the fields and heard the music I felt so peaceful that I wanted to live there.

1. Kashyyk - Would love to travel though the tree tops and visit the shadowlands again.

2. Yavin IV - This history and backstory of this moon makes it an excellence choice for a planet.

3. Manaan - The floating artificial islands and the chance to explorer underwater facillities would be awesome. PLus a chance to visit the planet after KotOR would be great.

I'll be honest, my wishes for certain planets are tied to my wishes for certain races to be available as playable races or companions. I also wish to see certain extended universe planets and themes to be expanded upon. But here goes:

Ossus, Arkania, Manaan, Dantooine, Kashyyyk, Onderon/Dxun (please Dxun, we need more Sithy, evil, tomb type planets), Geonosis, Eshan, Cathar, Alpheridies, Iridonia, Lehon (I would like to see what happened after the events of KotOR), Telos, and Ziost.

Just to name a few, of course. Honestly, some of the best planets in Star Wars are those created by you, Bioware, so just do what you did in KotOR.

Dathomir

Dathomir was scary as hell in Galaxies. I would love to see Old Republics take on it.

Manaan is an impressive water world that would fit well with Old Republics "liner path" planets and would be a nice change from the wooded like planets we keep running into so far. Also since it was in KoToR you have a great opportunity to add lore.

Speaking of KoToR, Dantooine was in the past two. Why not an update to see how its doing?

Edited by ZackAlklazaris

Implement submerging and then add Naboo.

exactly that was my thought... Naboo despite what people have said actually looked quite a nice planet with large open prairie fields, forrests and the major developed cities... if they added quests to visit underwater gungan areas that would be cool and they could do the opposite of the space battles by havign an underwater pvp area for your ships etc ..

the Death Star (/shrug maybe it had a prototype)

Statement: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7C9CBDdPdjXIsk0IRFXevFL5Jzp2qEviWleQjuAj8TTMoLRfG

and I want to pilot the Kessel Run in a space quest.

Agreement: That would be great. The only problem is that it's 18 parsecs long (58.68 light years) , and you DON'T travel it in hyperspace because you can't. Which would make the mission take FOREVER. Even if you went less than Solo's shortest route (not the 12 parsec one), it would take days to complete.

You can also get rid of the exhaustion zones. All the planets are fully explorable - yet another lie...

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtW9_CyTwZuiYKdP-798OFd54SNeFrG_4OQO7K2wPs72vWbgRfJA

Query: You do understand why those are there right?

Edited by HKtheindomitable

Statement: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7C9CBDdPdjXIsk0IRFXevFL5Jzp2qEviWleQjuAj8TTMoLRfG

Agreement: That would be great. The only problem is that it's 18 parsecs long (58.68 light years) , and you DON'T travel it in hyperspace because you can't. Which would make the mission take FOREVER. Even if you went less than Solo's shortest route (not the 12 parsec one), it would take days to complete.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtW9_CyTwZuiYKdP-798OFd54SNeFrG_4OQO7K2wPs72vWbgRfJA

Query: You do understand why those are there right?

Answer: Contradiction forming a lie - all planets are FULLY EXPLORABLE = BLATENT LIE. No planet is fully exploratble. I tired of the lies...