Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would relly like to see dathomir put into the game. So we could interat with nightsisters and that would give yall a chance to come up with some actually cool looking armor for inquisitors, based off the nightsisters armor, to obtain besides the conehead and feathery bird looks we have now. Not to mention dathomir is just a cool planet. It is a place filled with the darkside and i would expect there to be ancint ruins and thing of that sort to explore along with th nightsisters. Yall could then use these new concepts to have a new FP and operation, maybe something along the lines of the nightsisters are furious that the republic and the empire have layed seige to their planet and put their noses where they dont belong and they wage an all out war on both sides. Just a thought, ive always wanted to be able to interact with these force sensitive females and think it would work well in the game.

How about Yavin IV.. Sith tombs to explore.. Manasii to fight ( I don't know how to spell their names :rak_02:) That would be amazing.. plus it gives the jungle feel everyone seems to want (Kashyyyk) and an interesting storyline. I mean, what is someone going to do on Kashyyyk, besides comb Wookie hair? Edited by cool_kid

So much possibilities. I've got to say: Muunilinst - It would be aswsome to see the Muuns role in galactic affairs during this era. I'd also love to see Ithor, Felucia, Fondor and Corulag.

Mandalore. The Mandalorian homeworld? Guys.. do none of you want to know what happens to the Mandalorians? Endless possibilities for both Republic and the Empire...

Definitely this aswell.

Edited by Brutanic
To include quote.

how about endor? the reason why the ewoks are not in the game yet is because endor was not discovered yet. how about make it a flashpoint where we the players discover endor. it can go something like this. a fuel ship crashed on a unknown planet and both sides are looking for the ship. the search starts on endor as a flashpoint and both factions fight over control. then after being a flashpoint endor becomes a planet. with either the republic or empire in control of endor.

Space. I want an entire section from say 41-44 on two-three giant space cruisers fully commited to blowing each other sky high. Possibly fighting for control of a planet? Maybe one giant Republic Cruiser, An Empire Battlestation and a Pirate Lord Battleship? That would be *********** awesome. Maybe have a few quests where we integrate our ships and fight for objectives points.

I would definitely love to have Kashyyyk as a planet in the game. However, I think that it should also come with wookies as a playable race.

In addition, I believe Endor would be an exciting place to explore in. An ewok would definitely be a very neat companion. Also there are several great species that exist on Endor that would be perfect as enemies.

Endor definitely has a great amount of lore and has already been expanded upon in various movies and the EU.

Ewoks, Bordoks, Duloks, Gorphs, Yuzzumm and a gorax, teeks, sanyassan.

Hapes would also be a great area to explore. Hapes is ruled by the ruling family and has several planets in the consortium. A royal family, a star cluster that cannot be accessed because of the transitory mists, and a civilization that is in acute isolation.

Kashyyyk As many, many others have stated, Kashyyyk is a planet that just never gets old for Star Wars fans and gamers. Obviously, there is a lot that could be done with this planet to advance the SWTOR storyline. The never-ending plight of the exploited wookie homeworld, wookie slavery, and the ongoing war between the Republic and Empire could really be given a human side by adding Kashyyyk to the game.

Selonia Selonia, or a planet like Selonia, that gamers are somewhat familiar with, or with the inhabiting species, but hasn't really been previously explored in games.

OssusThe Jedi homeworld of Ossus could also be a great place for advancing the story, with the amount of lore surrounding the Jedi and Sith that could be used.

I never seem able to confine myself to a single choice in these open-poll things, so I'll indulge myself and give a list, but with rationales for why I would like to see them....

1. Kashyyyk

1a. Trandosha

These two planets fairly scream to be bundled as a pair, to do proper justice to the long-running emnity between Wookiees and Tradosians, and since both are located in the same star system. But Kashyyyk seems to be the consensus #1 choice among respondents here, with good reason. The Wookiee homeworld, wroshyr trees, the Deep Dark -- who wouldn't want to venture there? Likewise, who wouldn't want to delve into the warlike culture of the Trandosians and their homeworld?

2. Yavin-IV

This jungle-clad moon of the gas giant Yavin occupies a huge swath in the history of the Force, from Naga Sadow's retreat to it during the Great Hyperspace War, through Freedon Nadd's arrival, followed by the Exar Kun era, and the subsequent Jedi Cleansing and reforestation of the moon. With the confrontation of the Jedi against Freedon Nadd and the Brotherhood of the Sith a 900-year-old memory at this point, it would be interesting to see the state of the place at this time. Did the Jedi manage to fully obliterate the alchemically-modified Massassi and other horrors? What corruptions wrought by Exar Kun are still present? What nightmares lurk in the massive temples his slaves built in his name?

3. Dathomir

Homeworld of rancors and other fearsome beasts, with a long tradition as a repository of strong Force energies and a rumor of a hidden enclave of Force-sensitive humans dating back tens of thousands of years, and yet largely unexplored and uninhabited due to its sinister reputation, Dathomir seems like a natural candidate for inclusion here.

4. Dagobah

Probably the most densely-jungled planet in all the Star Wars canon, and steeped in the Force due to the massive life presence, Dagobah presents an inherent challenge, even in the sheer difficulty of negotiating the near-impassible terrain. But the thick undergrowth and swampy, watery ground are hardly the worst of the planet's terrors. Doubtless, the worst horrors -- along with what must be vast untapped biochemical resources -- remain undiscovered. Or, perhaps they were discovered, briefly -- only to be lost again when the scouting parties that dared the place met some grim fate and were forgotten.

5. Rori

Prior to the colonization of the outer-rim world of Naboo, its moon Rori was a haven of outlaw activity. Small bands of Hutt-cartel gangs and freelancers mined this swampy, fetid moon's rich layers of organic spice deposits and fought viciously over the best locations. Intelligence reports within the Republic warn that rumors of these powerful psychoactive substances have piqued the interest of the Empire in the moon, raising fears of a rapproachment between the Hutts and the Empire....