Remove the Scenes at the Start of Voidstar/Novare

Skats

I am starting to find this annoying to skip thru this every time. Been doing it for 5 months now? Maybe a setting in the preferences that allows us to disable this and the 'press space bar to continue' thing.

You can spacebar Novare and Voidstar. :p

The only thing you cant skip is the Voidstar speeder ride. Which is there simply for the purposes of introducing new players to the layout of hte map a little before they start to fight thru it. Which - well - is during the countdown to the start of the match, so what would you do if you could skip it anyway? Play checkers? Emote more in the waiting bay for the shield to go down?

This is the annoyance that I'm talking about. :D

Seriously? This is annoying to you? You're that guy that's gonna go crazy and shoot a whole bunch of people someday aren't you? For being blonde or something.

Seriously? This is annoying to you? You're that guy that's gonna go crazy and shoot a whole bunch of people someday aren't you? For being blonde or something.

You feel better now? All trolled out yet?

I agree, get rid of them, it is annoying and unneeded

Press ESC. It immediately ends the cutscene. Isn't there also a "skip cutscenes" option?

Indeed there is, but I think that skip cutscene is the kind of cutscenes that are played like when you play the game for the first time after installing it and everything. The ones that look like the commercials.. because I've had mine on my 'skip cutscenes' and it doesn't skip the warzone ones ;)

Edited by Skats

Been doing it every day since early access ;)

You feel better now? All trolled out yet?

I agree, get rid of them, it is annoying and unneeded

Not trolling.

Thing is they are necessary to new players. You are all looking at them with old player eyes. An option to disable them would be fine but removing them completely negates the new player experience.

I am starting to find this annoying to skip thru this every time. Been doing it for 5 months now? Maybe a setting in the preferences that allows us to disable this and the 'press space bar to continue' thing.

This has been annoying since DAY 1.

Please give me the option of not viewing this crap, and not having to SPACEBAR it either.