Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Electrocute, Debilitate, and Electro Dart need nerfed!!!

Xerain

So, this is about Undying Rage? The ability that prevents everyone from damaging you for 5 seconds, whereas a stun is only affecting an individual.

Everyone that is attacking at the time***

This is not a learn to play issue. It's stuns being extremely overpowered.

It's 1v1 godmode .

no, this threads topic is a big big bulls.hit. ANYONE complaining about THIS has a BIG BIG L2P issue!

well, actually there are far more with that issue but not all are doing such stupid complains.

well, keep complaining about this. it is not the only absurd complain i saw and it won't be the last for sure. but it's kinda funny.... meanwhile.

So, this is about Undying Rage? The ability that prevents everyone from damaging you for 5 seconds, whereas a stun is only affecting an individual.

No, it's about stuns bring 1v1 godmode and in group fighting too. A melee gets stun for 4 seconds = 100% damage reduction from that player for 4 seconds while they can be damaged. And completely destoryed with out even being able to do anything about it. Use my stun break you say? I already did on the snares I had on me because all the trooper gravs rounds and force lighting being shot at me.

it's not fair and is destroying the game. I wonder how many subs bioware is going to lose because of these rediciuously overpowered abilities called stuns.

I shouldn't have to time my defensive CDs or stun breaks and use them at the right moments - its a not a l2p it's a stun classes are overpowered problem.

Edited by Dacer

To the OP's credit, giving 3 of the 4 base classes (and by extension, 6 of the 8 advanced classes) an on-demand, instant-cast, low-cooldown 4 second stun was a really bad idea. 4 seconds is an ETERNITY in PvP to be standing there stunned, and there is nothing at all fun about facing a team of opponents who understand how to rotate stuns and let Resolve drain off before using their next stun so that there is never a good time to use a CC break.

The stuns really should work more like how Knights/Warriors stun people: channeled with the ability to be interrupted. This isn't to say that all the stuns should be exactly like this (and Smugglers/Agents really do need the instant-cast 4s stun as an escape tool), but some thought should have been put into it.

There really are too many stuns in this game, and the fact that an intelligent player can really exploit the resolve system to never give someone a "white bar" exacerbates the problem.

Seriously?!?!?! 4 seconds of me just standing there getting beat on by all these stupid classes while I can't do anything is just over powered and it's ruining the game!!! Pretty much every class just stuns me then beats me down while i can't do a thing it's freaking stupid!

Feeding the trolls again i see Xerain

To the OP's credit, giving 3 of the 4 base classes (and by extension, 6 of the 8 advanced classes) an on-demand, instant-cast, low-cooldown 4 second stun was a really bad idea. 4 seconds is an ETERNITY in PvP to be standing there stunned, and there is nothing at all fun about facing a team of opponents who understand how to rotate stuns and let Resolve drain off before using their next stun so that there is never a good time to use a CC break.

The stuns really should work more like how Knights/Warriors stun people: channeled with the ability to be interrupted. This isn't to say that all the stuns should be exactly like this (and Smugglers/Agents really do need the instant-cast 4s stun as an escape tool), but some thought should have been put into it.

There really are too many stuns in this game, and the fact that an intelligent player can really exploit the resolve system to never give someone a "white bar" exacerbates the problem.

I'd totally love my stun to buff my abilities too. 8K Rail Shots here I come!

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!