Gota Love PvP in this game....

KalTorrak

I'm seen in stealth (as an Imp Op) , (also got a sorc which was my first char, boring as that's why I lvl'd an op, mainly due to the storyline) stunned via a powertech, just get out of stun, grapple pulled to another one, stunned again, just get out of that one, stunned by a sage and dead, rinse repeat pretty much the whole game, what the hell is the point of playing this pos game?

No wonder I'm buying Tera Online tonight and downloading it, I'm over this ****, nerf after nerf, now my main is the least underpowered , least utility and least survivability class in the game, BW has no idea on balance (even tho most people will comment MMO's are never balanced, they are never THIS bad and bluntly ignored)

Hell I had high hopes for this game I went all out, bought collectors, was waiting forever for the release, and its just turned out to be a pile of **** to be honest, I've never really bought a game and gone wow that is a pile of money I've wasted till I bought SWTOR.

Praying it would get better and the fan boys that were saying its just been released etc etc (even though it was the longest MMO in production and it comes out with what, THIS? This is all it has to offer?) I waited 5 months.... and its just got worse, I only PvP and it is by far the worse PvP experience I've ever had, MMO wise also.

The ONLY thing that was the best experience I've had was a STORYLINE in an mmo (from a class point of view) but once you've done that (which as been said in other threads) you see the game for what it really is, I've played through 3 classes , tried more but couldn't do the same planets over and over again. Dying in 2 seconds flat in the 10 - 49 bracket is only fun for so long (just like the 50 bracket really) to level with so yeah, goodbye (finally), and unsubbed.

Got 1 paid month left and the freebie which by some miracle (which I've been hoping for since release) something happens in that would be nice to see with how much money I've paid, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by KalTorrak

I'm seen in stealth (as an Imp Op) , (also got a sorc which was my first char, boring as that's why I lvl'd an op, mainly due to the storyline) stunned via a powertech, just get out of stun, grapple pulled to another one, stunned again, just get out of that one, stunned by a sage and dead, rinse repeat pretty much the whole game, what the hell is the point of playing this pos game?

No wonder I'm buying Tera Online tonight and downloading it, I'm over this ****, nerf after nerf, now my main is the least underpowered , least utility and least survivability class in the game, BW has no idea on balance (even tho most people will comment MMO's are never balanced, they are never THIS bad and bluntly ignored)

Hell I had high hopes for this game I went all out, bought collectors, was waiting forever for the release, and its just turned out to be a pile of **** to be honest, I've never really bought a game and gone wow that is a pile of money I've wasted till I bought SWTOR.

Praying it would get better and the fan boys that were saying its just been released etc etc (even though it was the longest MMO in production and it comes out with what, THIS? This is all it has to offer?) I waited 5 months.... and its just got worse, I only PvP and it is by far the worse PvP experience I've ever had, MMO wise also.

The ONLY thing that was the best experience I've had was a STORYLINE in an mmo (from a class point of view) but once you've done that (which as been said in other threads) you see the game for what it really is, I've played through 3 classes , tried more but couldn't do the same planets over and over again. Dying in 2 seconds flat in the 10 - 49 bracket is only fun for so long (just like the 50 bracket really) to level with so yeah, goodbye (finally), and unsubbed.

Got 1 paid month left and the freebie which by some miracle (which I've been hoping for since release) something happens in that would be nice to see with how much money I've paid, but I'm not holding my breath.

Guild Wars 2! playing the weekend Beta and its a blast!

Impossible to be stunned 3 times and grappled twice in a row. Execute your escapes better, and just because you're stealth does not mean people wont see you, if you walk by them you flash, I know powertechs don't have any stealth skills so you're making it easy by walking in front of them.

Edited by xPROOF

Impossible to be stunned 3 times and grappled twice in a row. Execute your escapes better, and just because you're stealth does not mean people wont see you, if you walk by them you flash, I know powertechs don't have any stealth skills so you're making it easy by walking in front of them.

Actually we do have some stealth detection talents.

By different people it is not, happens to me all the time, 3 or even 4 stuns, some don't fill up resolve like you would like to think, some do :) , Stupid system but that's how it works. I can and have been stunned that many times in many many games.

Not a very good response, totally inaccurate, not some of it, not the majority of it, all of it.

Resolve would work fine if those annoying monkeys didn't root you and simply ignore the resolve system :mad: you get 2 CC's, full resolve. Next, a monkey jumps on you, rooted. you try to run, another one joins, rooted again. And next your resolve bar is empty again and the CC feast can start all over :cool:

I think the resolve bar works pretty good for 1v1, but in team play it can get bad. The fact that resolve disappears ~9sec after it is generated can be problematic. You get hit by a stun, finally it wears off, you may have 5-7 seconds to run around (if you are not rooted), then someone else hits you with another stun and your resolve bar still isn't full.

It wears on people's nerves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.