Boycott

Narat

To all those who are sick and tired of the stacked maradurer / sorcerer warzones.

Just stop queing. let them play each other in an effort to force bioware to look at this issue. If you don't play they will only get the message faster. If you are tired of the stupidity and hopelessness of it just go grind those classes to 50 and join in the dps madness.

If they don't seem to think its an issue then make them see it becuase it is. I have read the threads lots of complaints about it. I'm not the one who designed the combat engine and I don't claim to know how to fix it but it is broke either by gear or class design and it needs to be address sooner rather then later.

Suppport player based changes and don't que for warzones

To all those who are sick and tired of the stacked maradurer / sorcerer warzones.

Just stop queing. let them play each other in an effort to force bioware to look at this issue. If you don't play they will only get the message faster. If you are tired of the stupidity and hopelessness of it just go grind those classes to 50 and join in the dps madness.

If they don't seem to think its an issue then make them see it becuase it is. I have read the threads lots of complaints about it. I'm not the one who designed the combat engine and I don't claim to know how to fix it but it is broke either by gear or class design and it needs to be address sooner rather then later.

Suppport player based changes and don't que for warzones

I knew a Taran that played on Scylla.