What's the problem with marauders and you bioware!!!!!!

Parjaa

OMG!!! We marauders are pure dmg and we are dmging far lower than snipers and maybe merc's!!!We are so squishy that we are dying before even hitting all skills and ranged dps spec merc's even using heavy!!WE ARE USING MEDIUM ARMOR!!!!!And carnage spec is became useless after 1.2 patch now even u cant hit dmg now!!!!We are only avaible to kill healers!Sometimes we cant even do that!!WE need more burst dmg and some survivability!U guys are ruined marauders fun when u nerf us!We weren't OP at all and u guys buffed commando's and merc's!! Now we are playing our useless marauders with no Stun,immobilise etc! Thx for ruining again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: edit:I got 1133 expertise so don't tell me that pls. Edited by Parjaa

OMG!!! We marauders are pure dmg and we are dmging far lower than snipers and maybe merc's!!!We are so squishy that we are dying before even hitting all skills and ranged dps spec merc's even using heavy!!WE ARE USING MEDIUM ARMOR!!!!!And carnage spec is became useless after 1.2 patch now even u cant hit dmg now!!!!We are only avaible to kill healers!Sometimes we cant even do that!!WE need more burst dmg and some survivability!U guys are ruined marauders fun when u nerf us!We weren't OP at all and u guys buffed commando's and merc's!! Now we are playing our useless marauders with no Stun,immobilise etc! Thx for ruining again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: edit:I got 1133 expertise so don't tell me that pls.

1133 expertise and you still die fast eh? ok my marauder has 1027 and Carnage is my choice of spec. I have no problem destroying any class in PvP. Its not the class, its the player.

1133 expertise and you still die fast eh? ok my marauder has 1027 and Carnage is my choice of spec. I have no problem destroying any class in PvP. Its not the class, its the player.

I played carnage before 1.2 patch and carnage were good but i think its nerfed:wea_03:

OMG!!! We marauders are pure dmg and we are dmging far lower than snipers and maybe merc's!!!We are so squishy that we are dying before even hitting all skills and ranged dps spec merc's even using heavy!!WE ARE USING MEDIUM ARMOR!!!!!And carnage spec is became useless after 1.2 patch now even u cant hit dmg now!!!!We are only avaible to kill healers!Sometimes we cant even do that!!WE need more burst dmg and some survivability!U guys are ruined marauders fun when u nerf us!We weren't OP at all and u guys buffed commando's and merc's!! Now we are playing our useless marauders with no Stun,immobilise etc! Thx for ruining again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: edit:I got 1133 expertise so don't tell me that pls.

LOL. A marauder complaining about his dps? Are you crazy? Obviously you do not know how to play a marauder because they are probably the strongest DPS in the game. A good marauder can take down any of the classes you mentioned.

You have very good points, I agree but you have to rephrase the way you post and space out your sentences

or you'll have trolls in your thread which is happening now

Edited by EugeneYap

Wow this guy is something...

When I'm seeing marauders/sentinels hit me for 4500 in a single hit, but their dps sucks.

There are times if I'm under 80% HP and they get their root on me that I"m dead before the root is over as a sorc, a good player with this AC right now is extremely powerful.

There is a sent in my server which is maras rep side that straight up owns me 100% of the time. An exceptional Mara/sent destroys me before my bh can set off a second rs and a decent one gives me a hard time. I guess youre one of those sucky ones that I dont even need stims or kolto to own you.

Its not the class that own ppl its the player.

Im wondering if I should change my build or what I can do to keep my distance so I can stay out of his melee range long enough to get a head start. Even if I do that Mara/sent have stims to get them back up to health lol. They also can cloak and run away just to come back to finish you off .

I think you need to change to a different spec.

When I'm seeing marauders/sentinels hit me for 4500 in a single hit, but their dps sucks.

There are times if I'm under 80% HP and they get their root on me that I"m dead before the root is over as a sorc, a good player with this AC right now is extremely powerful.

Woah you much wearing a full lvl 40 armor, while Mara is wearing Fully War Hero Augmented gear.

Becuz I never see that happen b4.

I played as a sorc, I constantly shield buff myself. You must be really bad.

There is a sent in my server which is maras rep side that straight up owns me 100% of the time. An exceptional Mara/sent destroys me before my bh can set off a second rs and a decent one gives me a hard time. I guess youre one of those sucky ones that I dont even need stims or kolto to own you.

Its not the class that own ppl its the player.

Im wondering if I should change my build or what I can do to keep my distance so I can stay out of his melee range long enough to get a head start. Even if I do that Mara/sent have stims to get them back up to health lol. They also can cloak and run away just to come back to finish you off .

I think you need to change to a different spec.

Well if you stop face-rolling on the keyboard maybe you won't be baddie player.

Dunno about you but maras have more survivability than snipers by a large margin, far more disruptive on a single target, and higher damage. The burst in one gcd isn't as good, but we do ~1/3 more dps wtih a 6s interrupt, spammable slow, heal debuff and a charge (that also interrupts AND immobilises). If you think you have less survivability and dps than a merc you need to start playing with more than one hand.

Not to mention, how did we get nerfed? I really don't see why you ***** about it so much. Carnage never did damage in the first place (it got buffed and is still bad), rage got a major buff and annihilation was and still is far better than anything else. You need to learn to post, and learn to play.

Woah you much wearing a full lvl 40 armor, while Mara is wearing Fully War Hero Augmented gear.

Try again I'm in half champ/half battlemaster gear and seeing hits like that on me ~ 950 expertise. The bubble in this case wouldn't do much since it would only absorb a chunk of the damage and last time I checked there's at least a 17 second debuff on it depending on set bonus. I love the little kiddies on the forum who have to flame someone to buff their ego, nice try.

Edited by shednik

'Root?'???

WHAT ROOT? I WANT A ROOT ON MY MARA...

I have a slow...and that's it...

Actually it is very possible. A marauder can hit somebody well over 5k. Before 1.2 while I was in Champion gear, a BM marauder was hitting me for 5.3 as rage.

Omg that i was playin carnage before 1.2 and it was so good that i had no pvp gear and i was doing good dmg.(I could spam 2 k with massacre and 3 k force scream)now its useless and i want just some survivability so i can live long enough.Anyway ty for looking and commenting to ths post