Early access invite e-mail: Let's figure this out!

Locustone

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that when you pre-ordered the game or redeemed your pre-order code? The redeem date is what they are going by. I thought the 7/24 (or in your case 24/7) wave already went out.

I checked my account, redeemed 28th :mad:

Edited by Kousa

What do you people mean by "redeemed?"

I ordered 7/21 and paid on 7/21 and set my account up then. I would have assumed I would be in by now. I think a lot of the errors people are having is because they are not invited yet.

Redeemed means the date when you put the code into your account. under Account then under Code Redemption will show you your redemption date.

I registered my game (preorder collectors edition) on 28.07.2011 and I still doesnt get eccess to the game. A friend of mine registered his key in August and he is already playing. They said they are strictly allowing people admittance by when they redeemed pre-order code. Whats going on there? I registered my preorder key earlier....

Regards Lofur

07.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

You can play man, why you still on forums?

Edited by dardack

Preordered the second day it was available. Recieved email saying let the saga begin but when i log in it alerts me i have not been selected. I play for awhile and ask people in game if its the same email they recieved and it is. Then every 10 min i get booted with error 9000