lvl 10 pyrotech 290.000 dmg in WZ!

carbocat

That's literally not possible. It really isn't. I've leveled a PT and a vanguard, with THE BEST gear, every 5 levels. Highest crit @ level 10 can be 1.5k with the warzone buff. Nearly 300k damage is impossible aswell.

Go troll somewhere else.

That's literally not possible. It really isn't. I've leveled a PT and a vanguard, with THE BEST gear, every 5 levels. Highest crit @ level 10 can be 1.5k with the warzone buff. Nearly 300k damage is impossible aswell.

Go troll somewhere else.

troll lol? just wait to servers are up, i post so many image that ur troll post crawl back into ur *** again:)

explosive dart gave me 2.5 medal with expertise buff, and pyrotech have much dots, so ye... just wait

troll lol? just wait to servers are up, i post so many image that ur troll post crawl back into ur *** again:)

explosive dart gave me 2.5 medal with expertise buff, and pyrotech have much dots, so ye... just wait

Explosive dart crits for 1.6k @ level 10 in warzones, with expertise buff. It doesn't even crit 2.5k when you have 1250 expertise and semi WH.

Stop trolling , troll.

Oh I'm sorry, did your 200 damage DoT's from flame burst generate 290k damage? Did your match last 120 minutes? Lol.

Post some images.

Explosive dart crits for 1.6k @ level 10 in warzones, with expertise buff. It doesn't even crit 2.5k when you have 1250 expertise and semi WH.

Stop trolling , troll.

Oh I'm sorry, did your 200 damage DoT's from flame burst generate 290k damage? Did your match last 120 minutes? Lol.

Post some images.

server are up now, image will be up in 1 hour

he is a bounty hunter.... also regardless rocketpunch is easily 2,5k critt with expertise buff..

I've got 75% surge @ level 50, 1230 expertise. Semi WH. Rocket punch crits for 2.2k when I pop my surge relic + my power stim.

Seconly, you don't have rocket punch @ level 10, I think.

The servers don't need to be up to post screenshots.

Explosive Dart is a Bounty Hunter skill.

Bad troll is bad.

Haha, hate to break it to you but Powertechs are in fact Bounty Hunters and do have Explosive Dart.

This is very possible anyway. You have DFA, Rail Shot, Flame Burst and Explosive Dart by level 10 as a Powertech. I'm sure the 2.5k medal was a Rail Shot crit.

I've got 75% surge @ level 50, 1230 expertise. Semi WH. Rocket punch crits for 2.2k when I pop my surge relic + my power stim.

You get Rocket Punch at level 2. As for your stats, it matters little considering you're fighting other level 50s in BM gear and he's fighting other lowbies in greens and blues where everyone's bolstered.

Edited by Wallach

My server is dead, i re rolled to the tomb as pyrotech.

Lvl 10, pop my first WZ, boom! 290k dmg, and 2.5k medal....LOL?

I've gotten top damage with a level 10 also. Not sure what your point is. Just wanting attention?

i have a 50 vanguard full BM gear plus 1 WH item.

WITHOUT ANY BUFFS (relics or stims) speced even as assault i crit my stockstrikes (rocket punch) for 2.2k....*** are you talking about?

The servers don't need to be up to post screenshots.

Explosive Dart is a Bounty Hunter skill.

Bad troll is bad.

servers nned to be up so i can do a wz and get that dmg so i can take a picture smart asss! smell low iq here

Haha, hate to break it to you but Powertechs are in fact Bounty Hunters and do have Explosive Dart.

This is very possible anyway. You have DFA, Rail Shot, Flame Burst and Explosive Dart by level 10 as a Powertech. I'm sure the 2.5k medal was a Rail Shot crit.

You get Rocket Punch at level 2. As for your stats, it matters little considering you're fighting other level 50s in BM gear and he's fighting other lowbies in greens and blues where everyone's bolstered.

Go troll somewhere else.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5913/screenshot2012031608465.jpg

Anything else while we're at impossible metrics?

Edited by Serrowherrow

Its perfectly possible,I rolled a sniper a few days ago to unlock the crit buff on my sage.

Went to pvp and found that with Pvp expertise adrenal combined with pvp expertise buff,ambush could crit for around 5k.At level 10.So yeah.