Lando's Mustache vs. Kyle's Beard

Captain_Zone

Put those two together and Everybody wins.

No, everybody loses.

Leia will dump Han for this new all powerful, ultra smooth, epic facial haired charmer.

Luke will surrender the Jedi Order to him, any Dark SIders will spontaneously combust when he enters a room with them.

Worst of all, Wookiees across the galaxy will start shaving their hair so they can try and imitate him which will result in their collective imitation creating a second "Lyle Caltarn" which will tear apart the fabric of space and time as the anti-life equation is fulfilled!

IT'LL BE THE END OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE & EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

No, everybody loses.

Leia will dump Han for this new all powerful, ultra smooth, epic facial haired charmer.

Luke will surrender the Jedi Order to him, any Dark SIders will spontaneously combust when he enters a room with them.

Worst of all, Wookiees across the galaxy will start shaving their hair so they can try and imitate him which will result in their collective imitation creating a second "Lyle Caltarn" which will tear apart the fabric of space and time as the anti-life equation is fulfilled!

IT'LL BE THE END OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE & EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

That sounds weird. Imagine the combination of Kyle and Lando cloned himself. The most powerful facial hair combo in the universe multiplied infinitely. I might just die from excitement.

"Taft... does your beard ever... hurt you?"

:p

"Oh, this changes everything. I feel... different... better. A new sensation spreading out from my upper lip.... to every other part of my body. It's a feeling I, I can't quite describe. It's a savvy kind of feeling. A suav-ey kind of feeling. Kind of a... kind of a... moustache feeling."