Wow upsetting!

captainfrankie

So i log in and see all these black green sabers around so i ask hey when did they upgrade the razer color crystal apparently it was for an event i missed no biggie but when they give the crystal away that's suppose to be super unique to those of us who supported the game by buying there razer products then they just give not cool.

Sent back the mouse and un-subbed .

You bought a very good mouse on the basis of a few pixels in a game? And not for the sake of being a very good mouse?

Can I please have your stuff?

Edited by Bhaers

So i log in and see all these black green sabers around so i ask hey when did they upgrade the razer color crystal apparently it was for an event i missed no biggie but when they give the crystal away that's suppose to be super unique to those of us who supported the game by buying there razer products then they just give not cool.

A bird just crapped on your linen, time to burn down the house.

Oh i cant stop laughing at people who overreact like this without even checing the whole story before they do :D

Like it has been stated before:

1: they are not the same colour, the tazor one is more vibrant green whilst the event one is a more sickly dull green.

2: they werent simply "giving" them away. You had to work for them. Either by standing around dying all the time (thus not really playing the game, so thats boring) or by doing the dailies for the event that netted you about less then half of what you needed for a crystal.

and 3: Did you really buy the mouse only for the crystal? are you telling me you payed a ton of money (cuz them razors aint cheap) just to get a different colour in the game?

You did not un-sub over that.