Patch tomorrow...

wtfnonamefree

...what will it include?

I've got a feeling, that it isn't about bug fixes only. Maybe we'll see some balancing to maras/tankasins, maybe some tweaks to expertise and ttk...maybe they'll surprise us with xrealm and/or 8m queue.

What do you think - only wishful thinking or might we see some fun stuff tomorrow?

It'll just be bug fixes to sound problems and the like I expect. Don't expect x realm queues or 8 man until 1.3.

They may tweak Expertise, but that's also unlikely given how they think its fine as it is. The thing they may do is make the recruit gear cheaper or add in other ways to make it easier to obtain.

It'll just be bug fixes to sound problems and the like I expect. Don't expect x realm queues or 8 man until 1.3.

They may tweak Expertise, but that's also unlikely given how they think its fine as it is. The thing they may do is make the recruit gear cheaper or add in other ways to make it easier to obtain.

Nah man Op nerfs :D

...what will it include?

I've got a feeling, that it isn't about bug fixes only. Maybe we'll see some balancing to maras/tankasins, maybe some tweaks to expertise and ttk...maybe they'll surprise us with xrealm and/or 8m queue.

What do you think - only wishful thinking or might we see some fun stuff tomorrow?

Last week they tested Mara/Sent output. Said it was still within desired parameters. They actually caughtsomething on BH's, I forget what it was, but it was an actual bug, and not a true nerf.

Do better.

agreed prob just bugs but, recruit is already easy chests in tat zone have a descent chance of giving a peice.

I agree, that it's not very likely - but iirc BW's statement was something along the lines:

'Ranked wz will get phased in step by step until 1.3, beginning with 8m queueing'

Another operative nerf ? Nah....sorcs are too busy bit..err...complaining about marauders now. I could see a bug "fix" yet again tampering with tracer missile or HSM for commandos seeing how vocal that community is. Maybe there might be a change to marauders/sentinels damage. However I do believe a good portion of the complaints about those classes would cease if the marauder/sentinal cheat death ability was removed (or rather shortened in duration) or if the whiners took the time to learn how to counter it properly.

Gw2 open weekend beta is tomorrow, so they mite try to do something big. Honestly i Dont care if the fix open world pvp, make 8 man ques and introduce a new class. I will be playin gw2 tomorrow. Yayyyyyyyy

Hope you are planning on rolling a necro.

Power Tech / Vanguard

* HiiB and mirror reduced by 15%

* New skill in tactics that reduces damage taken by 3/6/10%

Marauder / mirror

* Cloak of Annihalation is now a 21 point skill in the Annihalation skill tree.

* Ravage reduced by 10%

* Force Camo now a 21 point Carnage skill

* Undying Rage now 21 point Rage skill

Scoundrel / mirror + Merc DPS

Damage skills have been re-evaluated to make them competitive with other classes.

Merc healing

re-evaluated the use of healing skills in PvP to be made competive again.

Edited by pwnshoppe

Another operative nerf ? Nah....sorcs are too busy bit..err...complaining about marauders now. I could see a bug "fix" yet again tampering with tracer missile or HSM for commandos seeing how vocal that community is. Maybe there might be a change to marauders/sentinels damage. However I do believe a good portion of the complaints about those classes would cease if the marauder/sentinal cheat death ability was removed (or rather shortened in duration) or if the whiners took the time to learn how to counter it properly.

This is not going to happen. Anyone want to have a PVP pillow fight with a Mercenary?

I was thinking that the patch would be to close the exploits/loopholes so that future bans aren't necessary.

Hm, they said, that they improved their detection methods with 1.2 already and no word about further improvements to anything else than detection. this figures if you think how vast and fundamental the change would have to be otherwise (i's an issue of client and server communication on the deepest level after all).

8m inc. Or disappointment maybe.:D

Gw2 open weekend beta is tomorrow, so they mite try to do something big. Honestly i Dont care if the fix open world pvp, make 8 man ques and introduce a new class. I will be playin gw2 tomorrow. Yayyyyyyyy

The GW2 weekend starts in the evening European time, so BW better not pull their usual stunt and have the servers go offline until it's prime time if they want me to play SWTOR tomorrow :p