The Jedi Code

Triskelematt

I hear ya. I /facepalmed almost as many times as Darth Cartman. Difference was, I was ALWAYS trolling Darth Cartman, and even got Darth Vowrawn in on the fun late in the game. :D We tag-teamed Baras like pros! LOL

I called him Darth Tubby :D and just like you, I always trolled him. Vowrawn was a really cool Sith. :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called him Darth Tubby :D and just like you, I always trolled him. Vowrawn was a really cool Sith. :D

I've already voted for Vowrawn for Most Under Used Character. He should have been in there much sooner, IMO. I mean, he's pretty much a LS Sith Lord who keeps his seat on the Dark Council through sheer strategic and tactical genius. He is basically the Thrawn of the TOR era, but MUCH funnier. :D

My favorite lines of his: "I feel a hundred years younger!" said like a kid in a toy store.

And when I told him to bring his holocamera: "If only we could sell tickets!!!" :D:D:D:D

Edited by Captain_Zone

My question to those who rolled Jedi. Are the stories any good? Does your character have life and zeal? Do the other Jedi act somewhat normal, or like they just downed a bottle of Xanax?

The Sith stories are totally crappy compared to the Jedi Knight story.

Here are some choice points:

After I stopped the destruction of Coruscant I faced the Sith Dark Council on a Holocom, I dispatched their agent as he was in conversation with them gloating about his victory, I remember looking at the Dark Council and telling them, in no uncertain terms that I was coming for them, and that they were cowards for going after innocent people.

That was the LIGHT SIDE option.

I felt much more like a bad mofo after that then I ever did in a Sith story.

Turning the converted Power Guard member away from serving the Sith and reclaiming himself. Then we turned on the Sith Lord who was trying to control him and we cut him down.

Defeating the honorable Lord Praven and turning him from the Dark Side and the Sith, recruiting him. He joined the Jedi, became a Padawan, then a Knight, and when I lead the assault on Corellia and kicked the Sith off of the planet he arrived and helped me defeat the Sith there in a coordinated attack where we wiped the Sith from the face of the planet.

The Jedi story was far better than any other story I have seen to date.

I agree.

So far I've only been playing as Sith and Empire classes, and every jedi that I've met so far makes me want to roll a Jedi less and less. They just seem so droning, emotionless, and completely indoctrinated.

Also they really don't seem to mind....well...felling upon my lightsaber when I defeat them. I find that, tenuous, grip on life a bit disconcerting. Sure my Sith is a bit crazy, but at least he can feel something, and he fights to the very end.

My question to those who rolled Jedi. Are the stories any good? Does your character have life and zeal? Do the other Jedi act somewhat normal, or like they just downed a bottle of Xanax?

The Jedi Knight story is very exciting. I handle my Sentinel like a Jedi above all else, but he isn't afraid to charge into conflicts with his sabers whirling. He's fully Light side, though. This combo has been a lot of fun, very Jedi like in conversations.

I imagine some people like the Jedi Story and some like the Sith Story. To be fair it is an opinion based on what you like . Just because someone likes one over the other doesn't mean the other is bad, it is a preferance and we need to remember that. Edited by ScarletBlaze

I agree.

So far I've only been playing as Sith and Empire classes, and every jedi that I've met so far makes me want to roll a Jedi less and less. They just seem so droning, emotionless, and completely indoctrinated.

Also they really don't seem to mind....well...felling upon my lightsaber when I defeat them. I find that, tenuous, grip on life a bit disconcerting. Sure my Sith is a bit crazy, but at least he can feel something, and he fights to the very end.

I have 3 characters at the moment, actually 4 both 2 are Sith Inquistors (one assassin and one sorcerer). I have a Jedi Shadow and a Smuggler.

I enjoy the Story for me it is fun, though some will not like it because it deals with using your wits and diplomatic measures more so than charging in all the time with your saber but for me it makes a better story.

But my Sith Assassin story is good too. I enjoy that story just as much.

Edited by casi

I've already voted for Vowrawn for Most Under Used Character. He should have been in there much sooner, IMO. I mean, he's pretty much a LS Sith Lord who keeps his seat on the Dark Council through sheer strategic and tactical genius. He is basically the Thrawn of the TOR era, but MUCH funnier. :D

My favorite lines of his: "I feel a hundred years younger!" said like a kid in a toy store.

And when I told him to bring his holocamera: "If only we could sell tickets!!!" :D:D:D:D

Indeed :D. Vowrawn is a bada*s. Don't forget he trolled Baras at the end :D