Rate the Bounty Hunter storyline 1-10.

ncupton

8/10

Not as climactic the others, but for most of the story I was hooked. Also, having come from an Inquisitor and Consular, I very much appreciated the way your companions actually factored into quests and important dialogue scenes (and the fact that they didn't suck).

Seeing how I haven't been able to finish it because of the Act 3 bug, I'll say this about chapter 1 and 2. Chapter 1 got off to a quick start on Hutta, but got old quick after the 3rd bounty. Chapter 2 was better though and seemed more intense. Edited by Veradicus

So far I'm finding it rubbish. I have however only just started Tatooine; but I just can't see the enjoyment and compelling nature of the storyline. It's not compelling compared to say the Sorcerers storyline, and I think it's intent is a bit.. *****.

That's just me. I like a storyline that get's the user really involved. Lets you make strong decisions and feel like you are involved. Not just playing along in a big game (the Great Hunt).

3/10

first third I would give it an 8.

Last two thirds I would give it a 4. It got SO repetative ...

Also, the light/dark choices are nonsense ...

someone ambushes you and tries to kill you (multiple times) ...

somehow it is DARK-SIDE to finish this guy off that has CONSTANTLY been trying to kill you.

WHAT?

first third I would give it an 8.

Last two thirds I would give it a 4. It got SO repetative ...

Also, the light/dark choices are nonsense ...

someone ambushes you and tries to kill you (multiple times) ...

somehow it is DARK-SIDE to finish this guy off that has CONSTANTLY been trying to kill you.

WHAT?

Well of course it's dark side. You're finally getting revenge on him for everything he's done to you. Revenge, remember, is one of the major themes of the dark side. Killing him is definitely very justifiable, but it still is dark side.

Absolutely loved it, only one that i know of that paints the republic as a bunch of a-holes instead of a shining beacon of light. Also loved working "for" the empire, rather than actually being empire.

Protip:to enjoy the story, dont worry about ds/ls points. Do what makes sense to you/your character. Alignment doesnt matter at all after getting matrix cube and one or two boarding party runs at 50. For me it was all about loyalty to the job, vengeance against those who wronged me and mine, and only killing when the previous 2 points require so(well, other than the hordes of faceless nobodies you slaughter on the way to the target, but that's what suspension of disbelief is for).

I'd give it an 8/10. I really liked the story, thought the pacing was pretty good. The whole "sponsorship" thing cracked me up!

I agree with the poster who suggested ignoring LS/DS points during the story... that's what I did and I thoroughly enjoyed making choices based on how I thought my character would react, not based on silly points.