Disconnect grace period!!!!!!!!

yesterday i had a 5:30 min queue, today i played half an hour got error 9000 and now i have estimated time <35min.

When every other server is on light and standard this seems so much a fail from both company and that huge guilds/communities that decided to come here.

If you could please allow us to transfer servers once for free that would be great.

I love the game and I look forward to spending a lot of time with it but I don't want to wait over 2 hours every time I want to play. I'm on The Swiftsure (longest est wait on my server list) and unfortunately I have a minimum queue of about 1200 every time I log in for the past 2 days. Any transfer to a less populated server options you could give us would be great. Thank you.

Hope you do like they did in Rift, and allow u to free transfer a character once every so many days after lvl 10.

As for taking queuing seriously? are you for real, Frostclaw went from 15m to over an hour in the quieter times and over 2 hours at busy times.

Please get these queues sorted as after release its going to be seriously overcrowded as people join servers to play with friends.

Also notice most PvP servers are standard and we seem to have more PvP then PvE.

And the US have more standard servers where as EU is mainly heavy to full.

Big choice to make pay to sit in a queue or wait for GW2.

Okay calm down everyone. They are going to take care of this issue. You act as if BW doesn't care when in the past week they have shown us they do care, and that they DO in fact listen.

People were afraid that if they put their pre-order code in in December they would only get in on the 19th, or not at all. BW proved them wrong now everyone can access. Yes I know there is a que but you still have access. Can you imagine how bad it would have been if they let everyone in at the same time as certain people wanted?

People were afraid they wouldn't be able to play the game for two days because they ordered from Amazon (even though some Amazon orders already have their game) and BW added a Grace period in which to play.

These two issues should have instilled some faith in you. They are working on this server issue, they may not have said what it is yet but they aren't just sitting on piles of you money laughing about how you can't get in the game. They are working on it.

On the people wanting a grace period for disconnecting HOW does BW know its their server issue and not your internet having issues?, do a traceroute and help them I guess? See if there is a node up the pipe causing the problem.

Even if it our faulty line, on the first disconnection there should be a grace period.

On the people wanting a grace period for disconnecting HOW does BW know its their server issue and not your internet having issues?, do a traceroute and help them I guess? See if there is a node up the pipe causing the problem.

so you mean that if it is server issue must give some min to come back else we must be punished cause is our isp problem?

Think it again when u will be in the middle of a raid and your ISP decide to refresh your ip.....

Drink some coffee and come again

The real problem is that with early access has spread to communities of players.

The Italians want to play with the Italian, Spanish with Spanish and so on regardless of the language of the server.

Because of that servers as ToFN have those queues.

The best way to alleviate this would open servers for each community. Because nobody wants to move their characters and start fresh on another server where it is unknown how many people in your community has.

People are being disconnected through no fault of there own due to the Taris memory leak nonsense and been made to sit in queues. Irregardless of where the fault lies there should be a short grace period of say 5 mins to get straight back in without a queue.