Mace Windu vs Galen Marek

BrandonSM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big fan of Windu but I have to give the win to Mace. I dislike Galen a lot. I can't pin down the reasons but I just can't stand him. Besides, Mace would slap the sh*t out of him with vapaad. Can't forget about Shatterpoint either. Edited by Kilikaa

Windu, he'll shatterpoint the **** out of that little mother******

Pretty much, Mace was one of the greatest duelists in the Jedi Order, even without fighting a sith, vaapad still gives him an edge since it originaly was meant to channel his own darkness. However i'd say Galen would keep up for him for a while, being able to defeat Vader (even barely, even if he was disinterested) means something.

And if Galen does give into the dark side when he realise he's overmatched.. Well, lets just say "I've had it with these mother******* sith on this mother******* thread!"

Edited by ElrohirEluchil

Is this really a question? Galen for sure. He nearly killed Vader (and in the Dark Side ending does kill him) and matched power with the Emperor, even for a short time.

Mace would be toast.

1.Non-canon doesn't matter.

2.He defeated an uninterested Vader just barely.

3.He certainly did not match power with Sidious, he was messing with him the entire time, he didn't want him dead, he wanted him as a replacement for Vader.

3.He certainly did not match power with Sidious, he was messing with him the entire time, he didn't want him dead, he wanted him as a replacement for Vader.

^This

btw, you're too fast on the posting trigger Rayla :D

1) I agree that non canon doesn't matter but it does still show Marek's power

2) How was Vader uninterested and how was it just barely he kicks the s*** out of him and then sends him flying through a door :D

3) I would hardly say sidious was messing with him since he deployed most of the imperial guard on him

4) and you are the one that says non canon doesn't matter, the scenario where he wants Marek as an apprentice is non canon

1) I agree that non canon doesn't matter but it does still show Marek's power

2) How was Vader uninterested and how was it just barely he kicks the s*** out of him and then sends him flying through a door :D

3) I would hardly say sidious was messing with him since he deployed most of the imperial guard on him

4) and you are the one that says non canon doesn't matter, the scenario where he wants Marek as an apprentice is non canon

1) Non-canon so its game mechanics, it is possible that Marek could extrapolate on his advantage though. With Vader hurt and all.

2) Galen could feel Vaders disinterest in the force and it enraged him, and he still barely, with all his power managed to get the upper hand. Watch the fight and read the book mate, its was probably the most difficult fight Marek fought in his life.

3) If you truly think Sidious was fighting with his full might then u need to read up on what he could actually do, Sidious was messing with him, taunting him and trying to turn him to the dark again

4) Sidious wanting Marek was never non-canon, :confused: obviously, if u see someone with the potential to surpass your old apprentice you'd want to replace him no?

Edited by ElrohirEluchil

1) Non-canon so its game mechanics, it is possible that Marek could extrapolate on his advantage though. With Vader hurt and all.

2) Galen could feel Vaders disinterest in the force and it enraged him, and he still barely, with all his power managed to get the upper hand. Watch the fight and read the book mate, its was probably the most difficult fight Marek fought in his life.

3) If you truly think Sidious was fighting with his full might then u need to read up on what he could actually do, Sidious was messing with him, taunting him and trying to turn him to the dark again

4) Sidious wanting Marek was never non-canon, :confused: obviously, if u see someone with the potential to surpass your old apprentice you'd want to replace him no?

This.

The novel supports all the statements I made, that's why I made the statement. ;)

1. It would have happened, with just a slightly different choice from Starkiller.

2. He may not have been interested at the start of the battle, (believing he could trounce Marek quickly) but as the fight progressed it became a fight for his life.

3. He wanted Galen as a replacement for Vader, yes, but by the end of the Light Side fight it was just about killing Starkiller. Seriously, by this point, the Emperor had pretty much given up on that, and was just trying to kill him. It almost didn't work.

Again, people, this is no contest. Mace would lose.

Galen, along with Yoda, Mace, and Luke, were the only ones even capable of fighting Sidious on equal footing without assistance. I'm sure with enough training he'd be able to match power with Sidious.

Galen, along with Yoda, Mace, and Luke, were the only ones even capable of fighting Sidious on equal footing without assistance. I'm sure with enough training he'd be able to match power with Sidious.

By this logic, Mace would have been even better than Marek because he had a saber to Palp's throat. If you negate Sidious' toying with Marek, you ignore Sidious' toying with Windu, and Windu had done better than Galen if I remember correctly.

1. It would have happened, with just a slightly different choice from Starkiller.

2. He may not have been interested at the start of the battle, (believing he could trounce Marek quickly) but as the fight progressed it became a fight for his life.

3. He wanted Galen as a replacement for Vader, yes, but by the end of the Light Side fight it was just about killing Starkiller. Seriously, by this point, the Emperor had pretty much given up on that, and was just trying to kill him. It almost didn't work.

Again, people, this is no contest. Mace would lose.

I'd suggest reading the novel or both novels, TFU2's novel explains even more.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

How..

Galen never fought Sidious in the novel(which is the actual canon), its just game mechanics and to make things fun for the game. Yoda never could win against Sidious, its stated in various sources. Mace only beats him with saber combat, Luke beats him in everything.

Galen never fought Sidious in the novel(which is the actual canon), its just game mechanics and to make things fun for the game. Yoda never could win against Sidious, its stated in various sources. Mace only beats him with saber combat, Luke beats him in everything.

"Mmmm. Size advantage I have. Size use to matter not, but now mmmm, short the way to go it is!"