Fastest Way to Gather Event Items ??

iCanUseTheForce

Stay on Tat where there is a high respawn of infection mobs. IE: Junda with the path of sand people (daily quest area for event), or the event crash site. Kill things until you get infected. Kill more things until your infection hits second stage (glowyeyes). Dismiss companion and pull a large group and dont attack. Die-pop-dnax5. Rinse and repeat. Get legacy XP, XP if your not max, credits and loot drops, on top of DNA samples. Or, just afk in fleet :(

Stay on Tat where there is a high respawn of infection mobs. IE: Junda with the path of sand people (daily quest area for event), or the event crash site. Kill things until you get infected. Kill more things until your infection hits second stage (glowyeyes). Dismiss companion and pull a large group and dont attack. Die-pop-dnax5. Rinse and repeat. Get legacy XP, XP if your not max, credits and loot drops, on top of DNA samples. Or, just afk in fleet :(

That would cost a lot in repairs if you kept getting killed my mobs. You could unequip all your gear before dying, but that would be annoying to do all the time. Instead, wait until you're Feverish and then jump off a cliff. You explode, get the 5xDNA, and don't have to suffer from repair costs (falling deaths don't damage your gear). AFK in fleet is less work, but takes longer.

just afk in the infection mob on fleet. if you're not totally afk, you can wait until you're feverish, then pvp to speed up the process of exploding. you might get lucky and get reinfected in the warzone as well. by doing only this (never even visited tatooine except to use the vendor), i have produced enough DNA to get the rakghoul pet and 2 crystals. next i'm gonna try my luck at the companion customization boxes.

just afk in the infection mob on fleet. if you're not totally afk, you can wait until you're feverish, then pvp to speed up the process of exploding. you might get lucky and get reinfected in the warzone as well. by doing only this (never even visited tatooine except to use the vendor), i have produced enough DNA to get the rakghoul pet and 2 crystals. next i'm gonna try my luck at the companion customization boxes.

Even faster would be to jump into a pit on the Fleet as soon as you turn Feverish. I just confirmed that this works. Of course, if everybody did this, it would be harder to get re-infected.

You could always buy them from people who aren't really interested, if you have the creds. I've been selling them for 50k a piece.

50K? What server are you on? I'll create a character now and be making 750K hour as soon as I can shuttle to fleet.

I don't know what suckers are paying you 50K for DNA but on our server they go for 10-15K. I suspect that towards the end of the event, they might get more expensive though.

Even faster would be to jump into a pit on the Fleet as soon as you turn Feverish. I just confirmed that this works. Of course, if everybody did this, it would be harder to get re-infected.

People with collector's edition have been going into the VIP lounge and jumping into the group of players standing around (who are farming the DNA as well) since the event started. Not only does that speed it up, it also guarantees reinfection.