Epic event win... finally! (pant pant pant)

Phydra

Sneaking home at lunch to do dailies, staying up entirely too late to try and get the bosses when everyone else is sleeping, and generally acting like a kid again, but finally!

http://db.tt/C9tEY3Oo

Thanks, BioWare! :)

Doh... Nadia can't wear it! Ah well... I'll keep it in case I rip something. :)

Edited by Phydra

I didn't list the belt! (You weren't supposed to notice! Good thing my boss isn't reading here... I'll be sneaking home tomorrow to pick that up.... shhh!)

Just imagine popping up out of nowhere with the title and armor for an Operation. :p

I admit, I cannot imagine that.

This is mostly because I know I can't do those unless it's a weekend and also because my guild is "the most casual guild on the server" by definition and founding... any such opportunities are slim pickings indeed.

I pretty much have to acknowledge that I lack the time to do more than be casual and this means some things are out of reach. The guild (points to sig) is designed to be a place where folk like me can have a tag/home and no pressure to do more than they know they can with their work/life schedules.

It works, but I admit, I do sometimes wish I could find folk to run with on weekends that are open. I'm actually considering a once a month event for folk like me who would like to experience the high end content. Used to do this fairly regularly in EQ 1 and other games... no reason why it can't work here. :)

Thanks for reminding me of this... /tips hat

Hm, the republic set looks better than the imperial, imho. Oh well, guess I gotta live with it. :D

You definitely worked harder in the event than I will have when it's over.

By now I'm only trying to finish off the set once, and try to get as many of the infected companions as possible.

I got myself one of the level 50 crystals and thinks it's awesome. And the sickly green suits my inquisitor. :p

Should I be lucky and have enough DNA by the end (which I'll doubt), I'll get the pale rakghoul pet,

but if not, the crimson one shall be enough.

But overall, gotta say, great event, and a good proof of concept for future likewise events.

Can't wait to see what else Bioware is cooking up for us!

Ends the 24th. Yesterday was your last day to start and still be able to get all pieces. (There are boots, legs, gloves, helmet, chest, and belt; the chest/belt are together on an either/or choice for turning, hence the extra day required to get both).

As for high res screenshots... yeah, yeah, yeah, when I get time AND remember that (whaddawant, it was late, I was tired!)

Ends the 24th. Yesterday was your last day to start and still be able to get all pieces. (There are boots, legs, gloves, helmet, chest, and belt; the chest/belt are together on an either/or choice for turning, hence the extra day required to get both).

As for high res screenshots... yeah, yeah, yeah, when I get time AND remember that (whaddawant, it was late, I was tired!)

I'm a bit confused here. What's preventing someone from starting on Saturday and getting all the armour pieces if they were so inclined? I haven't seen anything to suggest its limited event at dulfy

I'm a bit confused here. What's preventing someone from starting on Saturday and getting all the armour pieces if they were so inclined? I haven't seen anything to suggest its limited event at dulfy

You only unlock a new piece day by day. You cannot get all 6 pieces. A new daily with the new reward will unlock only if you have completed all your dailies in the previous day.

You only unlock a new piece day by day. You cannot get all 6 pieces. A new daily with the new reward will unlock only if you have completed all your dailies in the previous day.

I'm wondering...

If I got to Tatooine and share the dailies I've personally done with my group, does that mean they get the set, even if they haven't done any of the dailies?

Congrats to the OP btw - glad you enjoyed it all! It's been a blast. Literally, in some cases ;)

QS :D

Edited by quantumsheep

The only thing missing was a title for blowing up 1,000 times. (grin)

Hm. Though, on second thought, I think I passed that mark by quite a bit. =/

p.s.: Your companions CAN wear this armor... I initially thought they could not as it has a social level on it, but I was able to put it on Tharan, so apparently they can (I do hope this is not a bug!).