Twin Sentinels-Inspiration X2

Inlightened

It is clear that Sentinels are almost required for end game hard Ops, what I want to know is, is Inspiration stackable, or does it shares a GCD with other sents in raid? If not, can we stack 2 of more inspirations on top of one another, and is there scaling to reduce the over all buff? Just curious if any one has experimented with this concept yet and what were the results?

It is clear that Sentinels are almost required for end game hard Ops, what I want to know is, is Inspiration stackable, or does it shares a GCD with other sents in raid? If not, can we stack 2 of more inspirations on top of one another, and is there scaling to reduce the over all buff? Just curious if any one has experimented with this concept yet and what were the results?
they do not stack and if one is started it prevents the other sent from building centering stacks.

I always thought they didn't stack but last night we where on the last boss in EC (new ops) and we tried this.. when just poped it we bot him down to 70%, when 3 of us poped it we got him down to 48%. I would say to test it out, cause it looks like it may stack.

It doesn't stack, you just did decent damage.

I just think nobody is pays attention or trying it. there is no way that we should get the boss down over 50% with 1 bomb and an inspiration, and then only 20-30% with out it no way would our DPS double from just 1. I will have to actually test this on a dummy or something but it might be stacking now.

Tool Tip: Requires and converts 30 stacks of Centering to inspire you and your party, increasing all damage and healing dealt by 15%. Lasts 15 seconds.

no where in the tool tip does it say wont stack with other similar effects. So again i am thinking it stack

Edited by Dagimpster

I just think nobody is pays attention or trying it. there is no way that we should get the boss down over 50% with 1 bomb and an inspiration, and then only 20-30% with out it no way would our DPS double from just 1. I will have to actually test this on a dummy or something but it might be stacking now.

Tool Tip: Requires and converts 30 stacks of Centering to inspire you and your party, increasing all damage and healing dealt by 15%. Lasts 15 seconds.

no where in the tool tip does it say wont stack with other similar effects. So again i am thinking it stack

Trust me when I say it doesn't. If the buff tool tip doesn't stack, it's not stacking. It should always be staggered anyway. 15% over 30s is a WAY better buff for heals and survivability than 30ish (It would probably be about 32%) if they stacked. Overheals are a waste.

It doesn't stack but people that are unaware of the buff are likely not going to peak during that time.

When I simply kick in Inspiration without letting anyone know, damage is slightly higher...

When I clearly state that I will be activating inspiration at a specific time, people are usually ready with their big attacks.

The same applies in PVP. The moment, I tell my guys on vent that Inspiration is coming up, they all pop their relics, buffs and start using their heavy attacks on focused targets. Pretty scary stuff!