What's wrong with you devs?!

tiguelinus

Not only you nerf sorceror's to the point to be pointtless to play on pvp, but you had to increase damage to trooper's and bounty hunter. Aree you guys out of your minds?, sorceror's dots are useless and the damage output is not a match against any class anymore. Why don't you just delete the class if you hate it so much rather than make it to useless.:mad:

Ehm im playing a consular on Balance, which is the Equivalent of an Madness sorcerer and Im only noticing that nothing but Fire-Powertech is hard to kill in 1v1. Let alone in situations where you can cast freee

Ehm im playing a consular on Balance, which is the Equivalent of an Madness sorcerer and Im only noticing that nothing but Fire-Powertech is hard to kill in 1v1. Let alone in situations where you can cast freee

Have you been pvping lately?, sentinels/marauders are unstoppable not only they are doing insane damage, but they can cloak any time they are about to be killed, and now troopers/bounty hunters got more damage, how do you defend against that?. What good is a class if it cannot compete in combat against the rest of tthe classes?

Are you insane? they nerfed Trooper/Bounty Hunters last patch. Learn to play your class, I know plenty of good Sorcerers.

I'm not one of your low lvl players. i'm a full lvl 50 sorceror since the game was released. I'm one of the few good enough in my server that kknows how to play my class and because I know how it works I can talk about.

Edited by Notannos
rude

Have you been pvping lately?, sentinels/marauders are unstoppable not only they are doing insane damage, but they can cloak any time they are about to be killed, and now troopers/bounty hunters got more damage, how do you defend against that?. What good is a class if it cannot compete in combat against the rest of tthe classes?

Slow is your best friend. Also, their insane Damage mostly comes from Ravage, and there comes the mind snap. when they cloak I speed away and wait until its expired. You can slow them to hell, even when they spec into 2 Jumps.

You can also simply outdamage Bounty/Trooper since they dont really have defense. Also, interrupt their casts. Mind snap has no Global Cooldown and no cost, take advantage of that.

sincely,

Edited by Parali
rude

I'm not one of your low lvl players. i'm a full lvl 50 sorceror since the game was released. I'm one of the few good enough in my server that kknows how to play my class and because I know how it works I can talk about.

Honestly, the good Sorcs and Sages are still doing extremely well...

But now, the bad ones who thought they were good are just extremely obvious...

Slow is your best friend. Also, their insane Damage mostly comes from Ravage, and there comes the mind snap. when they cloak I speed away and wait until its expired. You can slow them to hell, even when they spec into 2 Jumps.

One problem with that idea - they can slow you too, so after all is said and done both toons still move at the same speed. It might work against a very bad marauder, but any decent one will have no problems staying in melee range.

Edited by Parali
bad quote

One problem with that idea - they can slow you too, so after all is said and done both toons still move at the same speed. It might work against a very bad marauder, but any decent one will have no problems staying in melee range.

While That Might be true, you can still outdps an Marauder if you instantly interrupt his Ravage, and put him in Force Lift while he uses his defensive cooldowns. (Most Marauders waste CC break into your stun, so this shouldnt be an issue)

Not only you nerf sorceror's to the point to be pointtless to play on pvp, but you had to increase damage to trooper's and bounty hunter. Aree you guys out of your minds?, sorceror's dots are useless and the damage output is not a match against any class anymore. Why don't you just delete the class if you hate it so much rather than make it to useless.:mad:

BH Got nerfed not buffed get your facts straight

L2P

Ever heard of a glass cannon? That is what we are. Yes, we are even more squishy than before 1.2 but our (mine anyway, as a long time pvp sorc) damage is somewhere between high and OP.

Honestly, the good Sorcs and Sages are still doing extremely well...

But now, the bad ones who thought they were good are just extremely obvious...

Thumbs up for your post simply for the massive truth it holds :D

Edited by Zaranok

While That Might be true, you can still outdps an Marauder if you instantly interrupt his Ravage, and put him in Force Lift while he uses his defensive cooldowns. (Most Marauders waste CC break into your stun, so this shouldnt be an issue)

You canty interupt ravage.

Unfortunately, Ravage can no longer be interrupted, baseline. What you're saying is still true, but you'll have to go about it a different way, albeit through stuns or a knockback.

Remember when people called this game "Sorc wars" and said the ideal team was 8 sorcs? That they were BW's "pet class", and that the devs "created all the other classes around the sorc"? I remember hearing stuff like that all the time.

Now apparently BW hates sorcs and wants to just delete them. :rolleyes:

Edited by Stenrik

They're not unstoppable... They could stealth before 1.2 and could do crazy dmg before 1.2. NOTHING changed that way - a 2 second increase to stealth only. Lol I don't get why ppl suddenly now complain... there's still more bad Marauders/Sents than good ones, it's not a grav round spam class still takes skill. Seriously over dramatized. Sents weren't buffed THAT much where they suddenly became the most OP class ever which some players think. They just got noticed more and ppl rolling them and now FOTM in terms of ppl complaining. Ever go up against an Assassin that's good/spec'd properly... wayyyy more survivability and hard to get kill that a Sent/Mara is just a lot less play that AC don't get the QQ.

Just another dumb thread. When I'm specced Balance I'm still topping the charts. It sucks to get any ability nerfed, but come on lets be honest with ourselves. Maras/Sents received too much love and it's obvious when anyone steps into a WZ. In no way are Sorcs/Sages worthless. Edited by Kovaos

Just another dumb thread. When I'm specced Balance I'm still topping the charts. It sucks to get any ability nerfed, but come on lets be honest with ourselves. Maras/Sents received too much love and it's obvious when anyone steps into a WZ. In no way are Sorcs/Sages worthless.

Sents/ Maras received one buff and minor tweaks and that is too much love? They've remained virtually unchanged, yet now all of a sudden they are the FOTM? You people are crazy!

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

You may also be interested in adding thoughts to the discussion regarding sorcerer nerfs here: Thinking Out Loud: Sorc Nerf 1.2

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!