SWTOR: Secrets and Mysteries

Nyjin

Now that the Tauntlet and Orobird mysteries have been solved, many of you out there may be thinking...

Well, that was fun, now back to the game. No more hidden gems and/or mysteries to try and crack!

Acually, perhaps...not. GeorgZoeller, a Dev who oversaw the hunt for the mysterious vanity pets, recently made this post:

"[...] There's still a few untold secrets in the game too, but those are for you to find, not us to mention."

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=411888&page=4

EGADS!

So that leads me to this thread I'm going to start, which hopefully won't ultimately fail like it has every possibility of doing since there's literally zero leads I have.

Are there any other mysterious/hidden/weird things any of you have run into or seen? Things that seems to have no purpose, areas that don't seem to fit, a mysterious item or buff you got? Well, then, post it here! Even ideas/speculation!

Edited by Nyjin

You can get a buff from the moisture vaporators on Tatooine, but I think (not certain though) that these are for the +10 datacrons on the fleets.

those are for hatching a egg and to get a Pink crystal so far. maybe they are good for anything else?

Maybe there's something new on the Black Hole area on Corellia. I didn't go there yet because I just hit 50 a couple weeks ago and I don't have many time to play. In the meanwhile plague event started and I had to delay my incursion on Corellia.

Did you guys see something suspicious there?

Maybe there's something new on the Black Hole area on Corellia. I didn't go there yet because I just hit 50 a couple weeks ago and I don't have many time to play. In the meanwhile plague event started and I had to delay my incursion on Corellia.

Did you guys see something suspicious there?

If there was anything there, I am guessing it has something to do with the radiation liquid or in that awesome new daily (the one you with the dark room and protector droids).

I remembered something from the patch notes. There's a reference to the Wampa on Hoth and, as we came to understand recently, it wasn't related to obtaining the tauntaun pet. We should start looking for something related to that wampa. What do you guys think?

I remembered something from the patch notes. There's a reference to the Wampa on Hoth and, as we came to understand recently, it wasn't related to obtaining the tauntaun pet. We should start looking for something related to that wampa. What do you guys think?

Actually may be a good idea!

Let's keep this slow, snail-like thread progressing people! I want your craziest, most out-of-left-field ideas you got!

I've been meaning to check out some of the less-impacted planets (Hoth/Tatooine/Alderaan seem to be hotbeds of activity. But what about the less-active places like Nar Shaddaa/Taris/Voss?)

Edited by Nyjin

Don't forget that the White crystal has now been put back into the game. Queen of the Desert I think it was called? The devs said they would keep its unlocking method different to a random drop when it was hacked into the game by a user 6 weeks ago.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that they said it would be put into 1.2.

Don't forget that the White crystal has now been put back into the game. Queen of the Desert I think it was called? The devs said they would keep its unlocking method different to a random drop when it was hacked into the game by a user 6 weeks ago.

NO, you are completely incorrect. they said it would not be available in 1.2 but would be available again sometime in the future.

in mmo's sometimes things are only available once a year, deal with it

i was under the impression they removed gaining new white crystals for the foreseeable future