Weeklies has the SAME reward as Dailys Now!

SirMannii

So, most threads are complaints on thos forum obviously. And i've a complaint as well.

3 matches a day give us 99 WZ Commendations and 99 RWZ Commendations. Yeah, you'll have to win those three matches. And every week there's this weekly, 9 wins and that one is also giving us 99 WZ Commendations and 99 RWZ Commendations. Why? First of all, Weeklies should be harder but it's not. It's only 9 wins in 7 days. Make it 12 or 14 wins. Making more people playing Warzones. And the tip of the iceberg (as we say in EU) - the reward for weeklies are way too low! Make it at least 198 WZ Commendations and 198 RWZ Commendations, at least!

That's my complaint for today. And BioWare, thanks for an awesome MMORPG. It needs you more than ever!

And before the patch daily and weekly rewards were the same. At least once you had all your champion gear which really only took 1 week if you played every day. 1 BM bag and some trash for daily, 1BM bag and some trash for weekly.

^^ This.

And before the patch daily and weekly rewards were the same. At least once you had all your champion gear which really only took 1 week if you played every day. 1 BM bag and some trash for daily, 1BM bag and some trash for weekly.

the dailys gave a champ bag or a BM bag

the weeklys gave 3 champ bags or 1 BM bag and 2 champ bags

so the daily should give 200 warzone comms 100 ranked comms

the weekly should give 600 warzone comms and 250 ranked comms

this is more a fare amount

Yea I was stoked to see what the weekly gave and then was super disappointed. Didnt they say something like it was gonna be like 1k WZ commendations or something?

This just a placeholder change until ranked warzones are out?

^ This.

I agree. First time I did my weeklies I was wondering what the reward would be as daily is 99/99 ...Only to find the weekly is the exact same... Fix this please, I don't feel like I'm being rewarded for my pvp grind! :(

Ok lets talk champ bags.

Pre 1.2. You get a bag for a chance at the best pvp gear in the game for the daily once you obtained the rank needed to wear it. You get the same reward, plus a couple bags for the low end pvp gear for the weekly.

After 1.2 You get currency used to buy the best pvp gear in the game for the daily and the rank needed to wear it has been removed. You get the same reward for the weekly.

The only real difference is that you do not get currency used to get the low end pvp gear as well. That currency is now credits which can be both obtained in other ways and used for other things. Because of this, it is not likley that you will get extra credits attached to the weekly. god forbid we get credits from playing warzones.

It was pretty disappointing getting the same reward for both. And, if I'm not mistaken, we're now getting 99 WZ and 99 RWZ commendations for armament quests as well. Hopefully this is just a filler that will be fixed when the ranked WZs come out. I can understand it as an effort to get more people geared in time for the ranked matches. If it persists after those begin that will be a let down.

It was pretty disappointing getting the same reward for both. And, if I'm not mistaken, we're now getting 99 WZ and 99 RWZ commendations for armament quests as well. Hopefully this is just a filler that will be fixed when the ranked WZs come out. I can understand it as an effort to get more people geared in time for the ranked matches. If it persists after those begin that will be a let down.

Armament quests are no more.... if you had an active one pre 1.2 you could finish it, but they are gone now.

Armament quests are no more.... if you had an active one pre 1.2 you could finish it, but they are gone now.

Any idea what the reward is? I had the Ilum weekly still when the patch hit. It reset the quest so I needed 150 kills again. Just about to finish it.

The issue is not only that the commendation amounts are the exact same (which I can understand to a certain extent) but that the credit amounts are exactly the same: 8k and some change. At least pre-1.2 the weekly provided more credits than the daily. This leads me to believe that the payout imbalance is unintentional. Though we all know what happens when you assume--I'm fine with you being one, but I refuse to be one. (puns are fun) ;P

Wait a second... you guys are still getting Ilum daily pvp? haha...Where do you pick them up from now? The pvp mission terminal doesn't give me my ilum armament missions anymore... not even the weekly ones. All I get are the 3 and 9 warzone wins!

Yea I was stoked to see what the weekly gave and then was super disappointed. Didnt they say something like it was gonna be like 1k WZ commendations or something?

This just a placeholder change until ranked warzones are out?

why would the weekly give more rewards when it is easier to do? This makes no sense to me.