Tauntaun Mystery [SOLVED]

Jenemi

All of republic or just one of the classes?

If it is all, perhaps theres a mirror version for imperials to make it easier for them?

Grasping at straws here while I continue to scour Hoth, I'm very sorry!

I really appreciate your time in helping us!

Sounds like republic territory to me. (or moreso then Empire)

Edited for the above Hmmm....

Edited by MaliceX

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fun fact, I also posted the first location of the Ice Fern.

To whoever you're keeping your "obligation" to:

Why?

Is there a particular reason that news/information shouldn't be posted as soon as it's available?

The person got their recognition or whatever.

But it's their choice.

What a community, huh? Everybody openly helps in the mystery, but then the solver holds the carrot out and says, "You gotta wait for it, because...well just because!"

ok I dont have jerky but have been helping look the past few days on hoth. This is just a idea but I remember at one point walking into the back of a spaceship like a shuttle that was empty and it was a little weird to me. Maybe this shuttle is where you guys should look, this about the hint, a dead end thats not a mountain or cave :) I remember walking in the back of it and it was just a dead end at the cockpit wall of the shuttle and I was like *** but now it kinda might make sense.

Again I have no jerky and have not found it this is just a idea to help people.

ok I dont have jerky but have been helping look the past few days on hoth. This is just a idea but I remember at one point walking into the back of a spaceship like a shuttle that was empty and it was a little weird to me. Maybe this shuttle is where you guys should look, this about the hint, a dead end thats not a mountain or cave :) I remember walking in the back of it and it was just a dead end at the cockpit wall of the shuttle and I was like *** but now it kinda might make sense.

Again I have no jerky and have not found it this is just a idea to help people.

Broken Blade is a crashed ship on Hoth. It has mobs in it. It was my very first idea but then i remembered it had mobs in it. I remember the name of the ship, because my old WoW server was called Burning Blade and we would always call it Broken Blade.

I didn't check it because theres mobs all in there....

Found mine :D

I will say that there is mobs on the way to it. but it is a dead end and in the dead end there are no enemy mobs. Make sure to have that buff on when you enter this area. A wild Tauntaun has appeared!

Edited by cyanidematt

I really wish someone on the port nowhere server could make this jerky. I'd love to add the pet to my collection :/

I'm such a desperate collector that I switched from Dark 5 to Light 5 with Diplomacy missions just so I could get both mounts and both pets...LOL.

I'm such a desperate collector that I switched from Dark 5 to Light 5 with Diplomacy missions just so I could get both mounts and both pets...LOL.

lol im not that extreme xD but i really do want to try to get as many things as i can.. mostly the pets because they are just so cool!

Grats to all those that have achieved their Tauntlets.

I believe ALL of you could have found the special spot WITHOUT the numbers handed to you on a silver platter, and I hope Bioware continues to challenge us. It keeps the game interesting and challenging. I like when a puzzle takes me time to solve, instead of solving it in 5 mins with the answers on the back of the book.

May the Force be with you,

Boisha

I believe ALL of you could have found the special spot WITHOUT the numbers handed to you on a silver platter, and I hope Bioware continues to challenge us. It keeps the game interesting and challenging. I like when a puzzle takes me time to solve, instead of solving it in 5 mins with the answers on the back of the book.

Boisha

I can respect that opinion, and while I tend to enjoy things in a similar fashion, I'd simply ask you to consider that not everybody does - nor does everybody have the opportunity to play as much as you or I may to figure out such puzzles on their own. Thank you for the initial hints.

Boisha

Biosha,

Thank you for your hard work. I'm actually not even using the numbers. I might as well uncover the entire map of Hoth anyways while I'm out here.

Hope to find it soon!