Legacy Ship R2 upgrade - anyone bought it? - worth it?

sharkfinsix

Is it worth the 1mil credits? I would like to see some opinions on people whom bought it 1st before i waste 1 mil on it.

thanks

Well, if you're a synthweaver yes. There are other threads around that list what the sensors do. You should search for them.

Also, you don't need to buy the repair droid. Find a friend who bought it, have them invite you to a group, go on their ship, and purchase it from theirs. The sensors are bind to legacy, so even if you have multiple characters, just buy all the ones you want and mail them to your alts. They are 100k each.

Is it worth the 1mil credits? I would like to see some opinions on people whom bought it 1st before i waste 1 mil on it.

thanks

I found it worth it. Nice for my Cybertech and Synthweaver to have the +5 crit options. Wish there was a crit Armormech instead of efficiency though.

But I like it more for the availability of the vendor right there next to my ship's bank as I'm quite the hoarder sometimes. If you don't need the vendor part, then as said above, either find a friend that has it, or pitch in with a friend and help split the cost and then you can both buy the droid parts.

Thanks for replies, i will just hold off and save towards the ship GTN network thing then.

Ughh who in the world would spend 5 Million on the Neutral GTM that no one uses and it takes like 40% of your cut in profit? It is the biggest waste out of all legacy items to buy.

Edited by Killerdecoy

Ughh who in the world would spend 5 Million on the Neutral GTM that no one uses and it takes like 40% of your cut in profit? It is the biggest waste out of all legacy items to buy.

thanks for the information; it's not like they reveal the underhand slide of coin off the table where they describe the "benefit" of having the GTN kiosk on your ship on the legacy dialog page on the in game client.