The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tumult is useless!

twKrash

Tumult is awesome!

You just suck at this game, lol

3k damage, 0 cost...

For and assasin its fine your in melee range. For a sorc you could just use chain lightning for the same amount of damage in the same time frame it takes for you to run to the mob stun it and wait for the gcd.

(assassin tank) i absolutely love this move, its free which is best part and i use it almost every cd in hardmodes and dailies for the strong and weak mobs.. even in ops when killing womp rats.. I've never seen another player use it though which is surprising because you would think people would utilize a free move.. I also use the savage kick on my 50 dps jugg and headshot on my sniper constantly.

I believe the uselessness comes in at the fact that it is pretty bad in most situations. I think the real fix would be making it usable after spike, finally giving dps an opener and tanks some burst for pvp, also making the tank ability to increase dmg done to spikes targets a nice boost. If it CAN be used on spike, then for some reason it has NEVER worked, I was looking forward to that combo while leveling as a tank only to find it pointless. I don't think it's too much to ask for the burst once every 20 seconds on tank or each fight on dps.

^^

This

Hey I use them in raids. Pylon or Bonethrasher adds. Just shock and roundhouse! Oh that reminds me... it's a friggin roundhouse kick!

Though I think they should put that kick animation on a regularly used skill. Assassin animation is kind of boring.

well i have no desire to see this brought into pvp but this skill is pointless for sorc because its melee I mean come on I want to put as much distance between me and what im killing as possible if im in melee range that means its in range to melee attack me as well as it needing to be stunned meaning i have to use shock/electrocute on it before hand I would rather just stick with 30+ meters of lightning between us Edited by KuroKasumi

New ability vital for patch 1.3:

Flying Doctor - Grab Talos Drellik by the ankles and swing him round before throwing him at an attacker for moderate kinetic damage.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

OH GOD, CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! *Kidney, leaking* HAHAHA!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

well i have no desire to see this brought into pvp but this skill is pointless for sorc because its melee I mean come on I want to put as much distance between me and what im killing as possible if im in melee range that means its in range to melee attack me as well as it needing to be stunned meaning i have to use shock/electrocute on it before hand I would rather just stick with 30+ meters of lightning between us

I'm an Assassin. Force Lightning is useless and should be removed.

As a proof, I don't have it on my shortcuts.

Proves I'm right, right?

This ability is great, best animation for assassins in the game in my opinion. Low slash and tumult him to death, if you didn't quite make it, assassinate to finish it off.

Likely Sorcs won't use it that much but there's always some idiot weak mob that runs up to you and tries to slash you while your casting your lightning. shock and tumult, gnat solved.

I would like to be able to use Tumult whenever in close melee. Thatll do for me. No waiting for incapacitated....im still not getting that close if i can help it but at least if i do i can bring some lol

Vlad