/voteban for 11k hp fresh 50s

Black_anto

Yep, the PVP gear is in the game for a reason, and credits are silly easy to make in this game. Anyone who deosn't have at least the full Recruit set is a detriment to their team, plain and simple.

2 or 3 days of dailies and a fresh 50 can have the full Recruit set, assuming they had 0 credits when they hit 50, which is not ever the case.

I also love your sig.

I have just rerolled - new server I will only be playing WZ, nothing else in this game interests me. I presume that by the time I get 50 I will have 350k in winnings so I can buy the set, but if I don't then tough luck I wont be doing any dailys I will still be doing WZs as will have done from 10-49. You can bet that with the hours I have put in I won't be a detriment to the team I am on whatever the kit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess? Because you spend more time worrying about who is 'bad' than you do enjoying the game and are the kind of person who will do nothing but whine for the whole WZ about the "Baddies on your team".

But I'm only basing that on your OP.

This.

I dont think i have ever looked at what gear the others in a warzone is wearing, i dont care.

If i want to kick *** and take names, i will queue up with my team, when you pug you play the hand your dealt, if the game lets you queue for something, then your in your good right to do so, wheter your lv 10 or lv 50 in greens.

Before 1.2 I had over 16k health with a full Champion set. Now I am forced into the recruit set because of the expertise rating and barely have 12K. Now I don't even have a chance to get better gear because I'm a healer and already have healer gear. I am either forced to grind pve in order to get enough money to buy a dps set so I can get some commendations or I just que up as is and hope for 10 comms each time as a healer in crappy gear. I should have my BM set just in time for the next update - you know, the one where they change all the gear again and give healers another great big nerf!

And what does this have to do with what we were talking about?

Recruit gear costs cash not comms

Not buying anyones gear for them (the favor is rarley ever returned)

Fixed post.

But the favor is returned now instead of grouping with undergeared players in 40s gear there now in recurit gear an will be more help an provide more wins for you :p

Sure would be nice wouldn't it? Of course then 90% of the population couldn't queue, including the OP.

Lol so because i ask for the new 50s to get the minimum they can get to be able to help the team im an ******e and im stupid.

Thats funny considering your the one saying im not gonna do any dailies and i dont give a **** about other ppl in my team.... lol

So what are you saying exactly? That im not right and your not gonna make any difference in your team with 5k less hp, around 10% less dammage output and 10 $ less damage reduction?

You nailed it. Under geared players can still make a difference in a warzone. They may not but out big numbers to make them stand out, but they can help with objective points which is what warzones are all about. Fresh 50's can guard, taunt, heal, call out incoming's, etc...heck I have seen BMs fail to do what I just listed.

You nailed it. Under geared players can still make a difference in a warzone. They may not but out big numbers to make them stand out, but they can help with objective points which is what warzones are all about. Fresh 50's can guard, taunt, heal, call out incoming's, etc...heck I have seen BMs fail to do what I just listed.

ok so take 8 ppl in green gear against 8 ppl in recruit gear on a voidstar and the undergeared ppl are gonna win?

fyi you can still guard, taunt heal callout inc, etc with the recruit set

Yep, the PVP gear is in the game for a reason, and credits are silly easy to make in this game. Anyone who deosn't have at least the full Recruit set is a detriment to their team, plain and simple.

2 or 3 days of dailies and a fresh 50 can have the full Recruit set, assuming they had 0 credits when they hit 50, which is not ever the case.

I also love your sig.

If credits are silly easy to make in this game do some players a favor an buy them the recurit set, by not buying them the recruit set you are in fact being a detriment to the team. You could have helped them out it is a social team based game after all an since your swimming in credits you will be fine. On top of that if you buy someone a recruit set im pretty sure you just made a good friend.

Like others I know I don't wanna do dailys for 2-3 days , I don't pay a monthly sub to do boring dull missions.

If your not gonna buy anyone a recurit set quit QQ'in an just except your not always gonna be with full BM geared players who love doing dailys more than life in itself.

If they are on the opposing team, I love them. If it's my own team? Well, there is a "Leave Warzone" option for a reason.

Though, Im not sure what is worse. The fresh 50s without Recruit gear or the 50s in PvE epics. One of these groups should actually know better.

If credits are silly easy to make in this game do some players a favor an buy them the recurit set, by not buying them the recruit set you are in fact being a detriment to the team. You could have helped them out it is a social team based game after all an since your swimming in credits you will be fine. On top of that if you buy someone a recruit set im pretty sure you just made a good friend.

Like others I know I don't wanna do dailys for 2-3 days , I don't pay a monthly sub to do boring dull missions.

If your not gonna buy anyone a recurit set quit QQ'in an just except your not always gonna be with full BM geared players who love doing dailys more than life in itself.

*** is wrong with you guys, i never asked anybody to get full bm to get in a warzone, Im talking about the starter set bioware just released for the fresh 50s. And btw i dont have much money because im crafting as much augmented gear for everyone in my guild, so i think im doing my part for helping others.

No i have to agree an expertise minimum should be in effect for Wz.

Wz have been made super competitve due to all the changes and it's completely

unfair to have some idot and his 15 dollars a month mess up the other 7 15 dollar

a months Wz attendees cause said idiot is too dumb/stuborn/whatever to buy recruit gear.

Edited by VoidJustice

ok so take 8 ppl in green gear against 8 ppl in recruit gear on a voidstar and the undergeared ppl are gonna win?

fyi you can still guard, taunt heal callout inc, etc with the recruit set

Yes take 8 players with green gear they are going to get rolled. Yes you still can do things to help your team win when wearing recruit gear. My point still stands that just because they lack gear does not make them useless and can be as effective at team work as a teribad in bm gear with tunnel vision trying to solo the game.

Yesterday I got in a warzone with one of my friend and out of 8 people 5 had under 13k hp. Pre 1.2 I had n problems at all with fresh 50s cause everybody was there at one point but now with 1.2, there is no reason not to have the recruit set.

Just as an fyi, for a lot of classes, in fact I'm pretty sure for most of them, the recruit set works out to just below 13k HP. I know for a fact that on my assassin, the only reason I'm above 13k (pretty fresh to 50 on him) is because I mix in a tank Shield item for the survival benefits. Actually thats one of the main attractions to upgrading from recruit to BM, because BM comes with stats and not just expertise.

The fact of the matter is that most people, regardless of whether or not they purchase the recruit set, will not breach 13k HP without either mixed PvE gear, +stam % from tank talents, or until they replace a few pieces with BM gear.

My point? Stop whining about people's HP and inspect them, and when you're done doing that, you should probably **** because people will Q in whatever gear they please.

Edited by Celebrus

Creds aren't that easy to come by on low pop servers. Nobody is around to buy anything on the gtn and payouts have been decreased for 10-49 wz's. For example, an orange set of bracers was going for over 100k credits on Ajunta Pall, on the The Maw those same bracers didn't sell at 35k listing. 350k for the set isn't too bad of a price, but I can also see why folks don't want to spend those creds on gear that will be replaced in a week or two from what they will buy with comms. Edited by aboynamedsue

Yesterday I got in a warzone with one of my friend and out of 8 people 5 had under 13k hp. Pre 1.2 I had n problems at all with fresh 50s cause everybody was there at one point but now with 1.2, there is no reason not to have the recruit set.

having 4 ppl in your team with orange gear is not worth **** all. So how about you (Bioware) put a expertise minimum to enter a warzone? That would solve a lot of problems cause you wouldnt see anybody coming on the forum saying they got hit for 9k and calling for nerfs, you wouldnt loose a match because half of the team didnt want to spend the 350k credits and they just jump dirrectly to battle master.

Now I can see it coming already everybody is gonna say that they dont have 350k well guess what, just run your dailies for 3 days and when you get your gear you can get in the warzone.

Look at it from a pve perspective, they dont want to waste their time to gring for tionese so they just queue with some random group(with no power to kick him out) and run hardmodes FPs or raids until they get full rakata?

So yeah if your a fresh 50 without the recruit set plz just stay on the fleet nobody wants to see you in the warzones

thank you

I have a fresh 50 twink in full recruit gear. She has 11k HP. Paradoxon?

I agree with players should have the recruit set, it's under 500K to get everything, no excuse not to get it. However, and as a mostly BM geared player on my main, I don't agree with kicking them from warzones. When I started warzones, I was in heavily modded oranges, and as a PT I still managed decent damage and ~100K protection.

Let them play, leave the elitist stuff at that other game.

Just as an fyi, for a lot of classes, in fact I'm pretty sure for most of them, the recruit set works out to just below 13k HP. I know for a fact that on my assassin, the only reason I'm above 13k (pretty fresh to 50 on him) is because I mix in a tank Shield item for the survival benefits. Actually thats one of the main attractions to upgrading from recruit to BM, because BM comes with stats and not just expertise.

The fact of the matter is that most people, regardless of whether or not they purchase the recruit set, will not breach 13k HP without either mixed PvE gear, +stam % from tank talents, or until they replace a few pieces with BM gear.

My point? Stop whining about people's HP and inspect them, and when you're done doing that, you should probably **** because people will Q in whatever gear they please.

I always inspect everybody i dont know at the beginning of the warzone.

/agree... drop the price of recruit gear to 100k credits, put the minimum expertise level at something like 600+ and make it so you cannot queue a war zone without it.

Nothing makes the "average" PvPer (not casual) want to log off more than watching your ops group fill up... 12k HP Sorc, 11.9k HP Sniper.... 11.2k HP BH.... /leave QZ ... wait 5 minutes.... /queue WZ.... repeat... log off.

Once Rated WZs start happening you won't need this as it will lump in the newbies with the baddies.

Now, if you see yourself lumped in with these guys after a while in rated... well you get the picture.

In the meantime, stop whining on forums, improve your game and carry your team to victory (unless you are a baddie)

*** is wrong with you guys, i never asked anybody to get full bm to get in a warzone, Im talking about the starter set bioware just released for the fresh 50s. And btw i dont have much money because im crafting as much augmented gear for everyone in my guild, so i think im doing my part for helping others.

But you want them to spend there life savings on recruit gear that way they will be broke an forced to run dailys an be miserable. Why would you want a player to be miserable just for the sake of your happiness, let them enjoy themselves. When I hit 50 I had over 950k comms due to all the alts I made an just regular questing with group pvp. Now I could have bought the recruit gear for 350k which would be replaced in a week or so but I knew as a pvp player (not a daily questing loving pve player) that would be a bad investment now im 4 peices BM gear for set bonus an BM rifle. Those credits I didn't waste are gonna be put to better use for augmented gear an augments an what about those player who wanna unlock a race without having to lvl to 50 on an alternate faction thats 1.5 million credits ya im not gonna buy the recruit set just to make you happy bro.

It should definely be required to have a full recruit set to even que and i dont understand why anyone just hitting 50 would not buy it if they plan on pvp'n.When u que without any expertise u are pretty much worthless. Its wrong for poeple to just que up with no expertise and be exp[ected to be carried for there gear. At one point we had no choice so now there is be respectful of other poeple that are trying to get there dailies done and dont have all day to play.

But you want them to spend there life savings on recruit gear that way they will be broke an forced to run dailys an be miserable. Why would you want a player to be miserable just for the sake of your happiness, let them enjoy themselves. When I hit 50 I had over 950k comms due to all the alts I made an just regular questing with group pvp. Now I could have bought the recruit gear for 350k which would be replaced in a week or so but I knew as a pvp player (not a daily questing loving pve player) that would be a bad investment now im 4 peices BM gear for set bonus an BM rifle. Those credits I didn't waste are gonna be put to better use for augmented gear an augments an what about those player who wanna unlock a race without having to lvl to 50 on an alternate faction thats 1.5 million credits ya im not gonna buy the recruit set just to make you happy bro.

ok so 350k (even less since you already have a couple bm pieces) for a decent starter pvp set is a bad investment but 1.5 million to unlock a race is not?

• The other team could just as easily have plenty of 11k people as well.
  • With the new changes it will take alot longer to get better gear so the new people are going to be struggling a long time. How about helping them, if not for yourself but for your faction as a whole.
  • You didnt start pvp as a full BM so c'mon, get over yourself.