Devs please explain where all the new schems are.

MosesMercury

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from purchasing the new warzone gear, has anyone found or purchased schematics for augmented boots and gloves?

There are no schematics for "Augmented" ANYTHING. The only way to acquire an augment slot is on a critical success craft.

There are no schematics for "Augmented" ANYTHING. The only way to acquire an augment slot is on a critical success craft.

Yes, but we know what he means. Augmentable (when critted) orange schematics. You can get them for PvP stuff, (which requires PvP to wear) but not for others.

i asked the same question from CS about a day after 1.2 came out and they told me it was against the TOS to dive any info about the shematics then when underworld tradeing stopped procing purple metals at grade 5 i talked to them and they sent me an email telling me it was working as intended

I got the redoubt and command augment both today from a 340 crit. I've been getting snyth patterns from leveling UT, but I'm unfamiar with what is new and not. I'll check when I get a chance. But I did want to confirm that I got the aug patterns. That's the only time I've gotten any, but I don't run the tech parts missions right now.

I got the redoubt and command augment both today from a 340 crit. I've been getting snyth patterns from leveling UT, but I'm unfamiar with what is new and not. I'll check when I get a chance. But I did want to confirm that I got the aug patterns. That's the only time I've gotten any, but I don't run the tech parts missions right now.

I assume you mean a 340 slicing crit and not a UT one? (the 340 missions are parts & lockbox, so presumably qualify as parts missions)

I would also like to know where all the new orange schematics are. I ran UT missions for about a day and a half after 1.2 came out, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of them. Personally I don't think their in game yet. Edited by BronzeKnight

I've received half a dozen or so augment schematics for armstech, armormech, and synthweaving, and if I remember right, they all came from slicing augment part missions. I don't believe I've received any of them from underworld trading missions.

Same here.

I have been UT-ing for a few days now, and I have received lots of orange schematics, however they were all Synthweaving and as I am an Armormech, useless to me. Seriously, I have about 10 schematics in my bags which don't sell on the GTN. I haven't checked to see whether they are new (1.2) schematics, but I'm assuming they aren't, hence why noone is buying them.

Where are my Armormech schems???

Do you have any proof of that? Or is this just your theory?

A bit more than a theory at this point. The only new armor schematics on any of the databases (Battlemaster, War hero, Campaign, etc.) are for over level 50 items and crew skills can only return schematics that are level 50 or below. It's been 5 days. Even if the datamining sites are wrong, it is highly probable that we would have seen some sort of evidence of new schematics by now. They just didn't do what they said they were going to do. It's hardly the first time.

Edited by Karl-Just-Karl

A bit more than a theory at this point. The only new armor schematics on any of the databases (Battlemaster, War hero, Campaign, etc.) are for over level 50 items and crew skills can only return schematics that are level 50 or below. It's been 5 days. Even if the datamining sites are wrong, it is highly probable that we would have seen some sort of evidence of new schematics by now. They just didn't do what they said they were going to do. It's hardly the first time.

I've been looking for new schematics and I've found nothing (just the ones sold in pvp vendor that need valour 60 or 70). Still waiting for devs answer about that. Schematics for almost any orange armor in game? Yeah, sure :mad:

Would like dev input please ....

I wouldn't hold your breath. My guess is it's one of two possibilities:

1) There actually ARE tons of new schematics out there that we just haven't discovered yet. The devs, like mom and dan on xmas eve, are remaining silent so as to not spoil the surprise. Problem there is our impatience. Will we stick around long enough?

2) The plethora of new schematics just aren't there. At least not the amount that we were expecting due to miscommunication. In which case there's nothing they can say. They're certainly not going to come here and say "That's all folks". heh

I'm hoping it's #1.

Experiment with some low level scavenging missions, I got one orange synthweaving (light armor) schematic that looks like the comm chest on Tython. I crafted the augmented version on the second try. At first I tried to sell it but no one was buying so I threw it on my lowbie. (From archeology btw)

(I think this is what is being asked in this thread, it's kind of confusing)

Edited by grania

Experiment with some low level scavenging missions, I got one orange synthweaving (light armor) schematic that looks like the comm chest on Tython. I crafted the augmented version on the second try. At first I tried to sell it but no one was buying so I threw it on my lowbie. (From archeology btw)

(I think this is what is being asked in this thread, it's kind of confusing)

Scavenging? If this is the case, I have been looking in all the wrong places. I will run a bunch of scavenging tonight. I was under the impression that the schems would come from UT. If Scavenging is the case, I sincerely apologize.

Scavenging? If this is the case, I have been looking in all the wrong places. I will run a bunch of scavenging tonight. I was under the impression that the schems would come from UT. If Scavenging is the case, I sincerely apologize.

I want to stress *low level*, so you don't waste a ton on it. I came looking for info on this too because I had only gotten one armor schematic and wanted to see how other people were faring. But this was a few days ago, so my memory is fuzzy. Pretty sure I was running archeology missions because I needed to make something low level and that's how I ended up with the schem.

Scavenging? What?! Well, I can verify there are no schematics coming from rank 5 scavenging missions as I've done like a 1000 of them since the patch dropped. Unless the chance is under .0001% lol. Been farming for electrum and polyplast like a mad man.

Well I'm going to log in my synthweaver and run low scavenging missions and see what happens because I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase, but I know for sure that I *have* gotten one of these recipes and it had nothing to do with slicing missions and what not.