Welcome to the new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website looks nice, well done! I wished you would have added a full and in-depth user guide - rather than keeping this high-level debutant guide. Although, give more technical details about each classes. But these are only suggestions :)

I hope people who program the game weren't pulled to needlessly update the website, cuz, you know, my crafting menu still refuses to stay sorted after travel...

If the web developers are coding the game, then there are bigger things to be concerned about then allocation of developers. ;)

Overall I like the new layout.

However I view this site a lot from my phone.

I know it is simple but could you make the "Next" button bigger to scroll through pages easier from a touch screen.

Thanks!!

Hopefully yes character profiles that show our toons and gear and what not that is associated to some form of Wow like Armory would be a much appreciated addition. Also being able to check mail and auctions etc would be great!

I posted in another thread about it and I know its a matter of preference but I am not a fan of this new forum, I am having to strain my eyes trying to read anything here now. Is it possible we could get colour scheme options or something? or and option for the classic (old) forum style?

Somebody mentioned in a thread that was closed, that they like the new forums because it more closely matches the scheme of the game.

I have to assume they were being sarcastic or trolling. Last I looked all the UI in the game was, like the old forums, shades of blue. Not various shades of brown.

I posted in another thread about it and I know its a matter of preference but I am not a fan of this new forum, I am having to strain my eyes trying to read anything here now. Is it possible we could get colour scheme options or something? or and option for the classic (old) forum style?

Choice. Its a wonderful thing.

I think I prefer the layout as well from the previous set up. Reading the forums feels much different. I feel like the colors want me feel a certain way and... its different, but I feel more 'awake' with the coloring scheme reading the forums now.

especially when posting a message with the big yellow colors

Edited by VegaPhone