Remove the rakghoul plague now

resting zone <> safe zone.... i have frequently bashed my way into a imperial cantina as a republic player... while true plagues is caused by another player, but you did not take appropriate precautions to protect yourself. Id love to see how your arguments hold up in any court on planet earth, when you get a STD from a sloot you banged...

You are refering to a PVP server. You can have no impact on those who are on a PVE server by said actions. I donot think you can charge into a opposing faction Fleet :cool:. I think my argument would hold up well. As long as the Jury was not narrow minded.

Edited by Valkirus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope they keep it... when you explode I think it cost me 300 bucks to repair from it... if you're really concerned with that kind of money or even 2K you're doing it wrong.

This event is great... I hope it stays for at least a month.

Exploding doesn't cost you anything, it doesn't damage your gear.

Apart from this plague infection, when have you ever seen anyone die from any action by another player in the Fleet? Saying you dispute the Fleet is not intended to be a safe zone is totally false. I mean..you even get rested exp by logging off in it. :cool:

this arguement might actually mean something if there was a serious death penalty in this game, there is not.

I've said it before: THERE IS NO LOSS FROM DYING.

While you are at it, there are some enemy NPC's blocking my being able to complete a quest, I am not into the combat with NPC’s part of the game could you please remove all enemy NPC's from the game

thank you :rolleyes:

I think this is my favorite thread ever on this forum. It's the purest example of the "I don't like this game! Change it until I like it!" attitude that a minority of people have. It's hilarious.

Imagine if you hated Celine Dion. Would you buy a ticket to her concert? Then after you had a bad time there, rebook to see her again? Then wait for her backstage and shout angrily at her for not being Lil Wayne? Cos it's the same thing.

This is the game. If you don't like it, play a different game. I'm not even trying to be mean, that honestly is just extremely good advice.

Edited by Mr_Jonse

What is funny is that if Bioware had made level 50 Champion NPC Rakghouls randomly spawn on the fleet and kill everybody, which would have been WAY worse and more disruptive, the whiners would have had no ground to whine since it would have been "PvE", as they say.

Exploding doesn't cost you anything, it doesn't damage your gear.

300 bucks must of been from combat prior then... there is literally no reason to complain then. Blowing up = 5 dna sample which will get you rewards eventually and after exploding you're cured of the plague.

Seriously people are being Nancy's that are upset by this.

What is funny is that if Bioware had made level 50 Champion NPC Rakghouls randomly spawn on the fleet and kill everybody, which would have been WAY worse and more disruptive, the whiners would have had no ground to whine since it would have been "PvE", as they say.

Bioware you need to do this :p need more whiners ^^ Or let the NPC get the infection and turn into normal rakghouls could be interesting :)

Amazing event got to say that. Very well done BIoware great way to linking it too the story ^^

Bioware you need to do this :p need more whiners ^^ Or let the NPC get the infection and turn into normal rakghouls could be interesting :)

Amazing event got to say that. Very well done BIoware great way to linking it too the story ^^

Blizzard did pretty much what he mentioned during the wrath launch event, which had players fighting giant elite skeleton dragons alongside faction leaders.

They did another event at cata's launch which had giant elite level elementals invading every 2 hours or so, killing any lowbie who happened to wander by.

this arguement might actually mean something if there was a serious death penalty in this game, there is not.

Once again...I've said it before: THERE IS NO LOSS FROM DYING.[/...is a relative term. In your eyes... a few seconds of having to wait for your to rez is no lost. And what if this conitnues to happen several times on the Fleet? If you say...go buy a stim..then there is a lost. :cool:

If you are a level 10 then you do not have 2k nor any way to get to Tatt let alone survive if you get there. For me this is a nuisance.

So explode once, sell the dna samples and you'll have a lot more credits than before you exploded.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the request is for bioware to make a change so that the selfish people who don't care how other people feel about being used and abused in such a fashion don't have to make a change to their behavior.

Yes it's griefing.

Multiple times per day that I go to fleet.

no, the sure wy to not have it answered is to ask in general chat.

Perhaps you shouldn't read it then...

I see you, like a hydrophobic fish, are still not pleased with anything and still complaining about everything. You're just trying to make everything sound so much worse than it is. And no, it's not giefing, you can claim it as much as you want, doesn't make it so. I mean even when someone looked up the term in an urban dictionary you just stated that such dictionaries aren't valid... but you're opinion is? Please.

Edited by Runeshard

Once again...I've said it before: THERE IS NO LOSS FROM DYING.[/...is a relative term. In your eyes... a few seconds of having to wait for your to rez is no lost. And what if this conitnues to happen several times on the Fleet? If you say...go buy a stim..then there is a lost. :cool:

A few seconds every 20 minutes or so while on fleet is at most a minor...no its not even that much. Simply put the monetary benefits from it should far outweigh the below minor hassle. It certainly isn't worth the grief poured into the forums over it.

A few seconds every 20 minutes or so while on fleet is at most a minor...no its not even that much. Simply put the monetary benefits from it should far outweigh the below minor hassle. It certainly isn't worth the grief poured into the forums over it.
Aye, important keyword here: ON THE FLEET. Anywhere else, if you are questing in low level areas or doing dailies on Ilum/Belsavis/Corellia, you will NOT get infected. People can't even follow you around to explode near you, since you are stunned way before you actually explode.

PS: I like your Qui-Gon quote, but in this case, I prefer mine ;)

Edited by Korrigan

Exactly. In fact, a creative lowbie should actively seek to get infected for monetary benefit alone. Free money is always cool :)

Has anyone pointed out that for infections to happen there has to be people in the fleet. All I have seen lately is whining about how there is never anyone on the fleet and the game is dying.....Oh wait now there are people in the fleet and you complain??? Go rage quit and leave us alone.....lol I kid because I care. <---------Sarcasm in case we have a bunch o' Sheldons here

It's not relative at all. You're seriously gonna complain for a 10 second wait? Really?

If it continues to happen you've made more than enough money from the DNA samples to afford the stim 10x over.

If you get repeatedly infected at level 10, you're doing something wrong. You should be questing on coruscant/dromund kaas... how do you get infected there that much that it ruins your playing? Don't answer, I know the answer... you do NOT get infected there.
is there a pvp quest terminal there?

It's not relative at all.
Yes. it's relative

You're seriously gonna complain for a 10 second wait? Really?
Yes. 10 seconds of my time is worth more to me than all of the rewards of the event combined.

then you've repeated a false statement. Edited by ferroz

It's not relative at all. You're seriously gonna complain for a 10 second wait? Really
Exactly. And it's also NOT 10 seconds every 20 minutes, considering you'd really have to try hard and be extremely unlucky (or lucky...) to get reinfected immediately after exploding, specially if you are out on a planet questing.

One VERY unlucky person playing the game normally (=questing, running around, etc...) may perhaps lose 10 seconds every day. But that would be really being very, very unlucky, or very, very dumb and intentionally standing near an infected person to be able to whine.

And if you are doing PvP, you will DIE and get rid of the infection without even trying. Just completely ignore it.

Edited by Korrigan

Yes. it's relative

Yes. 10 seconds of my time is worth more to me than all of the rewards of the event combined.

then you've repeated a false statement.

What do you lose from dying? Your armor doesn't take damage, literally all you are complaining about is a few seconds of wait time.