Bioware needs to fix pronto...

djdidion

If I wanted World of Warcraft PvP I would of kept playing World of Warcraft, I think the folks here at Bioware forgot why alot of us came here to get away from that. Now again its a dmg (I'm going to kill you in 5 seconds) fest I won't be resubbing if this continues for sure.

If I wanted World of Warcraft PvP I would of kept playing World of Warcraft, I think the folks here at Bioware forgot why alot of us came here to get away from that. Now again its a dmg (I'm going to kill you in 5 seconds) fest I won't be resubbing if this continues for sure.

WoW had the best PVP in any MMO game ever made. Why wouldn't they make it like that? Sure it was unbalanced at times, but it was always fun. Just because you're counter-classed doesn't mean its a "damage fest". L2kite, L2LoS, L2usecds, L2interrupt. Stop qq'ing on the forums, it doesn't help and it makes the rest of the PVP community look bad. If you don't enjoy the game, stop paying for it and go play Xbox Live or something. No point in announcing it on the forums. Just because you suck at PVP doesn't mean BioWare is failing at properly balancing it.

Edited by qhostface

Before patch you could have a fight that lasts from 30 seconds to a minute which to me is great now its over in a blink of an eye. Looks like the WoW'sters got what they wanted and made this a resile... oh i mean expertise fest. Mark my words... next there will be macros and add-ons...

WoW had the best PVP in any MMO game ever made. Why wouldn't they make it like that? Sure it was unbalanced at times, but it was always fun. Just because you're counter-classed doesn't mean its a "damage fest". L2kite, L2LoS, L2usecds, L2interrupt. Stop qq'ing on the forums, it doesn't help and it makes the rest of the PVP community look bad. If you don't enjoy the game, stop paying for it and go play Xbox Live or something. No point in announcing it on the forums. Just because you suck at PVP doesn't mean BioWare is failing at properly balancing PVP.

Or Mario Kart MP on your Wii :)

WoW had the best PVP in any MMO game ever made. Why wouldn't they make it like that? Sure it was unbalanced at times, but it was always fun. Just because you're counter-classed doesn't mean its a "damage fest". L2kite, L2LoS, L2usecds, L2interrupt. Stop qq'ing on the forums, it doesn't help and it makes the rest of the PVP community look bad. If you don't enjoy the game, stop paying for it and go play Xbox Live or something. No point in announcing it on the forums. Just because you suck at PVP doesn't mean BioWare is failing at properly balancing it.

They did? where was i? last i checked ppl enjoyed DAOC more, alot more, heck there was even poll about it, lol just bad assumptions...

people are forgetting the fact that im sure all the serious pvpers already left this game far before 1.2

this games pvp is a joke,and from what ive heard.it doesnt sound like it got any better with 1.2

but hey,i dont wanna go back to wow so im stuck playing this

Edited by CrunkShizzle

They did? where was i? last i checked ppl enjoyed DAOC more, alot more, heck there was even poll about it, lol just bad assumptions...

Or swgs world pvp system......choosing to go overt, base wars. Minigame wzs isnt real pvp to me or anyone I associate with.

Before patch you could have a fight that lasts from 30 seconds to a minute which to me is great now its over in a blink of an eye. Looks like the WoW'sters got what they wanted and made this a resile... oh i mean expertise fest. Mark my words... next there will be macros and add-ons...

if this game ends up with pvp like wow,im gone

i tolerated the garbage they called pvp in world of warcraft for years.i told myself im not doing that in other mmorpgs

Or swgs world pvp system......choosing to go overt, base wars. Minigame wzs isnt real pvp to me or anyone I associate with.

Remember Wrath of the Burst King. I think is not so different.

Lol, WoW never had the "best" of anything because EVERYTHING in WoW was copied from somewhere else. That is what made WoW an overwhelming success, the fact that they took all the best elements of other games and put them into one game.

Yeah you'll die in the blink of an eye if you run in to the middle of 5 enemies and let them stunlock you. 1v1 there's no way any class is going to global you.

Mara can kill Imp ops in 2 - 3 seconds flat, I've seen it (and had it done to me) just lucky all crits in a row and you get smashed quick smart.

Not necessarily true. Some of us, myself included, still play and enjoy WoW from time to time. I came to SWTOR, like I do to most new MMOs, to see what they offer and if they entertain me during my entertainment breaks. I'm sure the are people on all sides of this issues and even a fair number of undecided. By far the greatest number are probably those that don't even bother coming to the forums to express an opinion.

It would be interesting to see what Bioware's numbers are on PvP participation. On my server, Dark Reaper, PvP participation seems to have picked up quite a bit. In my Republic guild most of the comments have been positive about the changes.

Personally I like the changes. It is much faster paced, less forgiving of error and much less boring than prior to the patches. Not to say that there isn't some tweaking that can/should be done. However, overall I like the direction of the changes. If they continue and also add some meaningful world PvP that would be great.

Are you playing the same game? With the release of 1.2 Wow pvp blows swtor pvp away.

In swtor i die in one stun. In wow I can tank 6 dps noobs while healing my entire team. I don't see how you can write they are the same.

Lol, WoW never had the "best" of anything because EVERYTHING in WoW was copied from somewhere else. That is what made WoW an overwhelming success, the fact that they took all the best elements of other games and put them into one game.

Agreed.

SWTOR however, didn't do that.

In-fact that's what's makes it so dumb.

It's like making a big deal about releasing a new OS. Then when it comes out you find out that's is Windows ME.

Suddenly, all the fanboys jump up and say "BUT IT TOOK WINDOWS 10+ YEARS TO MATURE".

Yeah, it did, but the foundations of what people want and what works is already there, why release a product that's basically a bare-bone MMO.

I never understood what BW was thinking releasing a game that was lacking some of the most important features that the most successful MMO has implemented(things such as macros,API, rated bg's, LFG/Raidfinder....just to name a few).

Open world PVP was and is dead. Illum fiasco was..just that, a fiasco. You couldn't get a cast off in a full group without horrendous lag.

3 days left for me and just got done removing the game from my host and I really don't miss a thing.

Regardless, I did have a great time with the story mode on my inquisitor.

Everything after that, was more or less boring and silly.

LOL i didnt realize stating a statistic that there are 5 million chinese sub'd to WOW was a racial and political...

LOL...

I can not believe it... this gave me a warning...

LOL giving statistic that is TRUE...

holy hell what is up with bioware.. they are just asking for poeple to quit this crappy game...

1.2 is a joke... pvp is a joke...

and their customer service who watches the forums cant even read... saying a statistic of WOW is a racial slur... LOL

by the way customer service... it is true... THE9 posted up on a business website their staticstics of WOW in china that they had 5.5 million chinese playing WOW

are you gonna ban me this time for saying racial slurs?