How many people are dropping their subs?

Kelenan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsubbed yesterday. Not sure if they gonna fix it before my gametime (20 days) run out, but honestly I dont care. Last 7 days were the worst in my 30 years of gaming career.

Yes, I'm pissed.

Not dropping my sub. In fact, I resubbed. Been having a blast in 1.2.

Says the marauder.

Edited by Supapaw

I been filing tickets and complaining a lot in them for remainder of my 6 months refunded back to me. I am fine with being charged the time I used. I basically want out and not excuses at this point.

Or fire the person who made the call on this then maybe I won't cancel. All of a sudden Bioware thinks they are Netflix all of a sudden.

-Tordo

There is still a TON wrong with the game. The next patch will be little more than a bandaid. Hopefully it will at least BE a bandaid.

Remember when patch 1.2 was going to fix pretty much everything and make the game truly great? It didn't happen.

I'll believe a) the changes and b) that they actually help when I see them go live and hear from friends that they've worked as intended. Until then, it's just an idle promise.

Don't forget, rated WZ's were coming in patch 1.2 until 2 days beforehand.

Nothing says their planned fixes won't make things worse.

Hate to be a downer, but Bioware's track record has been pretty clear on this.

Says the Powertech that can't adapt. QQ

Actually, been having a blast on my Scoundrel. I guess that class is OP too. Yesterday during the Rakghoul World Event.

http://www.collectiblecutlery.com/pics/swtor/rakghoul002.jpg

Woah woah woah....what is wrong with Powertechs???

I love my Pyro PT as much as, if not more than, pre-1.2! It's crazy fun.

Same with my Medicine Operative and my Anni Marauder...all in all I'm thoroughly enjoying the changes in 1.2 (could use a bump in the credit payouts, but it isn't qq worthy).

Are you dropping your sub due to this new 1.2 fiasco to WZ?

A lot of my guild has rage quit since the first day and I don't think they are coming back.

I don't like the new rewards and I intend to drop my sub as well.

Are you gonna drop your sub too?

Let BioWare know with this thread.

They handed out the free 30 days, and are now scrambling to damage control the PVP changes in 1.2 in an attempt to salvage the hemorrhaging subs due to said changes.

The Dev team have 30 days to make right what is wrong. If they can deliver, I'm sure that will bring at least a few players back to the fold- myself included.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!